Urban Breed leaves Bloodbound

TXHOSER said:
...It should be Urban Sprawl with all the bands he's going through.

and Jorn has been with how many different projects? :Smug:

Nils K. Rue is singing with Eidolon now - anyone wanna take a shot at him for being involved with more than one band?

Lance King is currently with - and has been involved with - several projects through the years... anyone feel like bashing him while we're at it?

jeez people. Lighten up. So what if Urban felt the need to move on from Tad Morose? I hated it too, but I got over it. Bloodbound? big freakin' deal. The music wasn't all that anyway. Sounded like a complete ripoff of every Iron Maiden gallop ever written by Steve Harris and company. Urban was simply a hired gun with Bloodbound - nothing more, nothing less.

Second Tier vocalist? I reckon you're entitled to your opinion. Although I do agree with the Eternity X nomination. :)

Sorry to hear that..SO what is he doing in the meantime..as far as working (outside of being in a band)

JD

Pyramaze51 said:
AMEN BROTHER, i only bought the CD because of URBAN, in my book he is second to only LANCE KING as a vocalist, and slightly above my third favorite Oliver Hartmann. But this is just my opinion. and i think Shaye said it perfect, to each his own. great way to put it Shaye.

Oliver Hartmann is one of the best and most underrated vocalist in hard rock/metal right now in my opinion! One of the major bands that needs a vocalist will get smart and sign him on! Masterplan would be ideal in my opinion!!!!!! :headbang:

I agree with you about Only Human, but honestly, I don't think the guy can do any wrong! :worship:

You have great taste in vocalist Pyramaze 51! :kickass:

If you will read the link to his website, Urban has a very interesting post. If this is the case and I have no reason to think it is not, then I wonder how may of you would have stayed in that situation? I wish Urban nothing but the best for the future.

Bear said:
My comments have nothing to do with being friends with Urban, he is a cool guy and great to hang out with but his music is what this is all about and that is great that you have an opinion about Bloodbound but I 100 % disagree with you. I think his vox on Bloodbound showcase his talents seven more than he ever did with Tad is some degree. We cann pick it apart but I refuse to go that direction...

You know.... Bloodbound doesn't suck, but it sure as hell doesn't touch the last three Tad albums. You would have to be very good friends, or ??????. How could you compare the two?

Meanmistreator said:
You know.... Bloodbound doesn't suck, but it sure as hell doesn't touch the last three Tad albums. You would have to be very good friends, or ??????. How could you compare the two?

I think it does, vocally... I think its one of Urbans best ever vocal deliveries.

Bear said:
I think it does, vocally... I think its one of Urbans best ever vocal deliveries.

I like the arrangements better on the Tad material. I'm a little older, and I think the Tad stuff appeals to some of us older guys.:kickass:

Meanmistreator said:
I like the arrangements better on the Tad material. I'm a little older, and I think the Tad stuff appeals to some of us older guys.:kickass:

I have been into Tad Morose since A Mended Rhyme and I am probably older than you, so whos to say..

Bear

Bear said:
I have been into Tad Morose since A Mended Rhyme and I am probably older than you, so whos to say..

Bear

One of my older buddies (who is pushing 50) trie to get me into Tad for a while. But I really didn't start liking them vocally until the "Urban" era. Something about the harmonies during the chorus' maybe. And like I said before, the last three albums where "over the top". In fact, the year they played PP, I was blown away. Enjoy:kickass: