Urban Breed is with a new band and album

Simple solution... Bring back Kristian 'Krille' Andrén!!! Sender of Thoughts is a masterpiece and their best work in my opinion. I would love to have him back in the band; he has an incredible voice.

I agree... but, from what I've heard, when Krille leaves a band, it's generally on bad terms. LOL

Oh so he's the one that likes the boring powermetal side of it. So he probably didn't like TM perhaps going to a more serious, ominous direction for the future? I didn't like those bonus Abba, Uriah Heep songs on MV so, perhaps its for the better in terms of old TM fans.

Kim K said:
No, it was the dirt pudding that made him do it. Damn that American food.

Thank you for having the ability to take a joke! :wave:

Whatever the reason Urban left Tad Morose, I wish him all the luck in the world.

nightwish58 said:
Simple solution... Bring back Kristian 'Krille' Andrén!!! Sender of Thoughts is a masterpiece and their best work in my opinion. I would love to have him back in the band; he has an incredible voice.
It will be interesting to see what direction TM goes to find a replacement. Even though Urban's voice was always the main draw for me, I'll be interested to hear their next CD. That said, I'll be somewhat surprised if it's good enough to end up on my "Buy" list.

Zod

woosta said:
Thank you for having the ability to take a joke! :wave:

Whatever the reason Urban left Tad Morose, I wish him all the luck in the world.
I had to read your statement a few times before I decided it was just a joke. It wasn't the most obvious joke in the world. I can see how someone might think it was a nasty comment.

Britt

Nah, this is a regular love fest around here. We're like one big happy family on a continual circle jerk. Hell, I don't even know anything about the girl(s), the situation, or the "inside gossip" to make a good slam anyway. I slam nobody but Glenn for not bringing the Pretty Maids to ProgPower. :)

[RE: Photo of Urban at Renaissance Festival]

Now it takes a very tall person to accessorize with the sword. Nice shot!

That Bloodbound website is re-god-damn-diculous. According to what I've heard from other people, the mp3s sound good, I'll check them out when I get home, so that's a bonus I guess. Also, what's Engrish called if you're from Sweden? Because their website is full of it. :p

I can't imagine how these guys are going to be taken seriously, if I was reading that even Tad Morose had trouble attracting an appropriate amount of attention. :erk:

I'm guardedly optimistic. I hope this band and the new Tad Morose lineup will both be good..

Kim K said:
No, it was the dirt pudding that made him do it. Damn that American food.

That's it!

And who can blame Urban? :tickled:

Typical, for Blabbermouth to miss the obvious. :D

Babs, yeah, and he's holding that sword -- a Starfire Swords claymore, and the biggest blade on the Faire grounds -- at an angle, too...so's you can't quite see how big it is. The blade alone is 48 inches long.

Definitely calls for someone tall.

Colleen! Front and center! :D

Andy Laudano said:
I really hate to see this happen, but I can't say I'm surprised. I interviewed Urban for Harder Beat Magazine and I also talked to him quite a bit at Chicago Powefest and it was clear that despite Urban's many contributions, Tad Morose was Krunt's band and he and Urban rarely agreed on anything.

You are very right. These differences are why they named the last CD, "Modus Vivendi":

The New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition. 2002.

Modus Vivendi

(MOH-duhs vi-VEN-dee, vi-VEN-deye) A compromise between adversaries that allows them to get along temporarily: “During the separation, my parents adopted a modus vivendi that enabled them to tolerate each other.” From Latin, meaning a “method of living.”

http://www.bartleby.com/59/4/modusvivendi.html

Tomahawk said:
That Bloodbound website is re-god-damn-diculous. According to what I've heard from other people, the mp3s sound good, I'll check them out when I get home, so that's a bonus I guess. Also, what's Engrish called if you're from Sweden? Because their website is full of it. :p

Myself and the "other metal guy" in my Swedish class came up with a good name for it recently. We were always making up hybrid words since it's only first semester swedish so at first we toyed with Swedlish or Svenglish. But finally we decided Svengelska was the best. Because Svenska is Swedish for Swedish, and Engelska is Swedish for English. So Svengelska or Svenglish are both pretty good in my opinion. But we just made those up. I'm sure it's a less common phenomenon than Engrish because most Swedes speak pretty darn good English.

General Zod said:
I don't think this is a full-time project.

Zod

I'm a huge fan of Urban Breed, but I don't know about that makeup job.....:ill: That being said, the sound bytes are pretty goooodddd!

Jon Oliva - Anything he touches!:headbang:

nightwish58 said:

For years a freind of mine tried to turn me on to TM. But it wasn't until they got Urban that I could stomach the vocals. That would be like Kamelot bringing back their former vocalist after Kahn. "It just ain't the same".:Smug:

Lanfear - The Art Effect:worship:

Petethedrummer said:
Unless...they got Khan to sing for TM! =)
The vocals for TM, at least the way they were performed by Urban, could never be sung by Khan. Both are excellent singers. However, what Khan does, he does with finesse and nuance. What Urban does, he does with amazing power. In my opinion, Khan shouldn't sing Power Metal at all. He's much better suited to Prog.

Zod