A New Tomorrow release debut single for free

Power_Metal_Dom

Epic Metaller
Aug 8, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
Just a little heads up for ex-PQ frontman and power metal siren Alessio's new rock band, A New Tomorrow, who just released a single free to the public if you drop them an email.

Track is called "What They Can't Steal From You" and there are more track previews on their website:

http://www.anewtomorrowband.com/free-track/

It's not metal or power metal, falls somewhere between rock and hard rock I suppose but Alessio is a great singer and he's still sounding good on this. Think pm suffers a loss without him but all power to his endeavours, he's doing what he's passionate about. :headbang:

Indeed! I sent the email, got this track and have given it a listen and I'm quite impressed! Something a bit different, kinda Foo Fighters-ish and his voice still sounds pretty damn good!

Guess that's what the song "Follow your Heart" is about :)

Will send the email now, but am in a hurry so will have to check the song out tomorrow.

I got the new track, pretty amazing. I like how he can do several different styles of music and kickass in every single one of them. He is a great vocalist and I hope he continues to wow us all!