A part from my new album-project

Loved every second of it! Especially those riffs, very groovy, exactly my type of instrumental music!

Sounds great! The only thing I have to comment on is that I feel the snare and kick are not balanced with each other. The snare has a great attack and punch while the kick is left a little behind... I'd like to see the kick being just very very slightly louder and also having a little more attack/smack to match the snare. That's about the only thing I thought of really.

nice man, realy like the low toms at the beginning, how did you prepare them? soudns great!

Hey Dimi! I agree with what Erkan says about the snare/kick relationship. Love the guitar sounds. Sounds like you got that Petrucci-ish rhythm sound you were searching for. :)

Thanks guys! Any advices and suggestions are really welcome!
:)

p.s
Hey Mark, sorry for my silence. I'm moving in new home and the most of the time-daily, I'm working. Sanding walls, painting and laying a laminate parquet...
Best Regards,
Dimi

No worries Dimi. ;) I know VERY WELL what it's like trying to renovate a house or apartment over there (remember where my wife is from :) ). It's definitely a full time job! Congrats on the new home!

nice man, realy like the low toms at the beginning, how did you prepare them? soudns great!
Thanks man! It is nothing special...:)
I'm using Slate Metal Dream Kit with only one BUS.
Here are the settings:
64764310.jpg