A peace offering

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
As you may recall, the kayo dot forum and this one had a feud long long ago. To encourage the growth of peace...

We're having a party to celebrate my birthday this Saturday. There will be cake, pie, punch, and a round table discussion about the plight of the ring tailed lemur. Want to come?

As there's gonna be a discussion about ring tailed lemurs, I have no option but be there.

Where am I supposed to turn up and when exactly on Saturday?

Don't believe him, damn 1984-ist, it wasn't always as peaceful and religious as it is now, there was a war, and the pagan Madeleine and the Whale were crushed to pieces, back in the heroic times.

i'd like to be there too.
anyone offering anything more than peace? place tickets like eh?

There will be vodka and an autograph session with a guy who once met Bruce Dickinson. Also note that I never said motW once. You holocaust covering sack of dung!!!

But a quick look at the alleged "KAYO .DOT" forum shows a MOTW banner hanging proudly, like some commie statue. We all know this name change was just a ruse to distance yourself from the heinous acts commited against the glorious volksland of muppetry that is this forum.

oh we'll be at your little party...and I'm bringing my sun records box set and shakin stevens mix tape. Your gonna be boppin till you a droppin with the rockin and a rollin....literally

kleo706 said:
There will be vodka and an autograph session with a guy who once met Bruce Dickinson. Also note that I never said motW once. You holocaust covering sack of dung!!!
I like that statement 'holocaust covering sack of dung' been along time since i heard the word dung.

Bitch,

I take pride in how easily we dismantled you. Furthermore, it was a privilege to cripple everyone on UM with a sig that could only be described as "epic."

kleo706 said:
Furthermore, it was a privilege to cripple everyone on UM with a sig that could only be described as "epic."
I see, this all boils down to your sig size issues. Thats unfortunate but nothing to be ashamed of. Now dont forget i'll want cakes WITHOUT raisins and icing. And extra pie.

mob380_1065552489.jpg

My sig crashed weaker computers but they finally did something about the sig issue a year later? WTG?