A question about Ed Hunter...

I *think* you either have to shoot a save thingy, or make it to a certain level.

Me, I don't know, cos I never made it past the beginning of level 2! :lol:

you have to make it all the way through a level without dieing before it will let you start at the begining of the next level.

there is a level unlocker that will let you start on any of the 1st 6 levels. al used to have it on the sea of madness download page-if it isnt still there i can send it to ya.

been through this a million times before...

while alot of people have made it through all the levels ive never heard ANYONE who really completed the game-just who got to the end and had it rewind.

there ARE secret rooms. ive only ever managed to get into 2 of them and i dont know what i did that got me into either of them! on the cemetary level right after you shoot nickos head instead of flying off to the side like it usually does, it pushes the little mauseleum door open and you go in there and its filled with urns. i had no clue what yer supposed to do in there and all you have is the gun so i just figured ya shoot the urns... and got kicked out after only a few seconds every time.

on the power slave level when you finished the level, usually eddie shows up and turns on the time machine that gets you to the somewhere in time level. instead of the regular eddie, the gargoyle winged eddie from the from here to eternity video (that is on ALL the ed hunter promo stuff but you dont see it anywhere in the game during regular play) comes out and is flying around a couple minutes. i have no idea what yer supposed to do there either and you cant shoot...
they made a big deal during the promo of the game that the inside of the pyramid was an exact copy of the inside of kufu. about the same time the game started being designed a secret passage was discovered in kufu that opens into a tomb in the valley of kings. i allways thought that was supposed to be a clue but its never helped me any!

far as i know nobody off the maiden bb has EVER finished the game and gottten the reward-they just made it through the last level where eddie comes out and runs the game in reverse so yer back at the beginning...

MRBEAST said:
been through this a million times before...

while alot of people have made it through all the levels ive never heard ANYONE who really completed the game-just who got to the end and had it rewind.

there ARE secret rooms. ive only ever managed to get into 2 of them and i dont know what i did that got me into either of them! on the cemetary level right after you shoot nickos head instead of flying off to the side like it usually does, it pushes the little mauseleum door open and you go in there and its filled with urns. i had no clue what yer supposed to do in there and all you have is the gun so i just figured ya shoot the urns... and got kicked out after only a few seconds every time.

on the power slave level when you finished the level, usually eddie shows up and turns on the time machine that gets you to the somewhere in time level. instead of the regular eddie, the gargoyle winged eddie from the from here to eternity video (that is on ALL the ed hunter promo stuff but you dont see it anywhere in the game during regular play) comes out and is flying around a couple minutes. i have no idea what yer supposed to do there either and you cant shoot...
they made a big deal during the promo of the game that the inside of the pyramid was an exact copy of the inside of kufu. about the same time the game started being designed a secret passage was discovered in kufu that opens into a tomb in the valley of kings. i allways thought that was supposed to be a clue but its never helped me any!

far as i know nobody off the maiden bb has EVER finished the game and gottten the reward-they just made it through the last level where eddie comes out and runs the game in reverse so yer back at the beginning...
Now thats interesting. Didnt know that. Never had any of it happen. And what is kufu?? Everytime I get to the end it always rewinds. So what the hell is the REAL ending?

Maybe you have to complete it 666 times before you get to see the ending... ;)

I never got very far on it either...I think I got to the cemetary and died there...

Iced In Flames said:
Now thats interesting. Didnt know that. Never had any of it happen. And what is kufu?? Everytime I get to the end it always rewinds. So what the hell is the REAL ending?

kufu is one of the pyramids in egypt. i dont know what the real ending is-i dont even know what yer supposed to do in the places ive seen!:loco:
lefty told me he could allways get into the secret room on the somewhere in time level if you shoot the alien-i never found any alien!:loco:

I got to the rewinding part on all three difficulty settings. The only thing keeping me from playing it now and figuring it out is my monitor is dying, and everything is darker as a result. Ed Hunter is a dark ass game anyway so it makes its harder.

I tried to use the level unlocker to skip the first couple of levels and play one that is lighter, but I can't get the unlocker to work. Care to explain it Mr B?