A question about Ed Hunter...

Black Dragon said:
I got to the rewinding part on all three difficulty settings. The only thing keeping me from playing it now and figuring it out is my monitor is dying, and everything is darker as a result. Ed Hunter is a dark ass game anyway so it makes its harder.

I tried to use the level unlocker to skip the first couple of levels and play one that is lighter, but I can't get the unlocker to work. Care to explain it Mr B?

monitors tend to get darker as they get old, if your brightness and contrast aint workin to lighten it up its probably time for a new monitor-if ya look around ya can probably find a used system with a monitor for about the same price as a new monitor...

ive never used your pc so i couldnt tell you what the problem is, but it sounds like you didnt put the unlocker in the right folder. it doesnt automaticly extract to the folder it needs to be in-you have to put it there manually. i think its just the main ed hunter folder but im not sure-check the read me file with the unlocker-it tells you where to put it-you probably just need to move it for it to work.

Black Dragon said:
The fuckin thing was in portuguese. :tickled:

I'll try another folder and see if that does the trick.

portuguese and maiden-yer lucky ya didnt download a virus-some of the most damageing pc viruses ever have been from brazil and made in tribute (or whatever ya wanna call it) to maiden:loco:

i dont have the game on this pc and im sicker than shit at the moment-but if yer still haveing trouble i'll check it out for ya later.

MRBEAST said:
portuguese and maiden-yer lucky ya didnt download a virus-some of the most damageing pc viruses ever have been from brazil and made in tribute (or whatever ya wanna call it) to maiden:loco:

i dont have the game on this pc and im sicker than shit at the moment-but if yer still haveing trouble i'll check it out for ya later.

al still has it
http://www.btinternet.com/~alwhite/seafun.html
if ya go there and click ed hunter on the menu-i guess that one does automaically extract-so downloading that one might help-ya might have some registry issues that need to be cleaned up though...

heres a good registry cleaner program
http://www.tucows.com/preview/300199.html
it has a month free trial and you pretty much only need to run it once...