A question about the Blackwater Park LP...

it's a gatefold edition... you open it and see the inner photo with credits on the left and the lyrics on the right. far better from the candlelight vinyl editions.

Well yeah but you didn't answer my first question ;) Is the inner sleeves/paper bags that carries the lps white or is it pics and so there too... like on the Still Life lp?

Umm, Madtinus... I don't know... Maybe I'll come back soon, there has been so much the whole winter and so.... But it's less things to do now so... :)

you're right guy...it's only 2 blank bags like the candlelight edition,nothing to do with the still life vinyl (which is the more beautiful they've done)..but don't worry, it looks better anyway !!!
I just wish you all good luck if you want to try to get one : i bought one on ebay for about $140 3 weeks ago...

Emil Landin said:
Well yeah but you didn't answer my first question ;) Is the inner sleeves/paper bags that carries the lps white or is it pics and so there too... like on the Still Life lp?

Umm, Madtinus... I don't know... Maybe I'll come back soon, there has been so much the whole winter and so.... But it's less things to do now so... :)
If by any chance you were refering to me, yeah, I didn't answer your question.... as I did not know the answer. I did however know what MadTinus was after so I hit him up with some info. As for why I answered his question and not yours, I would have thought that the fact that I pointed out I didn't have the vinyl would be a fair indication as to why I didn't know it/couldn't provide it? :err:

If the above post was aimed at someone else then I apoligise, but I suggest in future reference that you either quote someone or at least address them, especially when your posts comes nearly a day after the previous one.

Spike said:
If the above post was aimed at someone else then I apoligise, but I suggest in future reference that you either quote someone or at least address them, especially when your posts comes nearly a day after the previous one.
Well yeah sorry, my post was an answer to "opethpainter" since he provided a lot of info of the record, but he didn't answer my original question... I should've quoted so that this was crystalclear... don't know why I didn't...

Sorry anyway! :wave: