Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
does it say :

proceed into the eyes of eternity

or

I starred into the eyes of eternity

:Smug:

at first I thought it was proceed but now I think it is more like I starred...

great song btw :loco: :D

I checked at darklyrics.com, thx for the link btw!

Fusion programmed mind:

AH I knew it was Suicide never felt so good and NOT Suicide with a metal gun llike I read on other lyrics sites!

is Dan Swano going to write the lyrics for the next Hypo's album?

Actually I don't hope so. They surely aren't bad, but it'S Hypocrisy so I want Tägtgren lyrics! Just ckeck the Dancing With The Dead lyrics to see what awesome lyrics he can write! I was quite suprised, that Swanö wrote so much for The Arrival since Tägtgren said before the release, that the aliens were back in his mind so I's expect that he writes lyrics when he has something in his mind! Anyway...

yep I agree, its not a matter of who is the best lyrics writter, but a matter of WE WANT PETER TO SING WHAT PETER WROTE ;)

and since so much happened to him during the last months or at least since the arrival came out, I expect hes going to have a LOT to say about his own life for the next album!

Supernova said:
I checked at darklyrics.com, thx for the link btw!

AH I knew it was Suicide never felt so good and NOT Suicide with a metal gun llike I read on other lyrics sites!

I "translated" and posted most of what is on Darklyrics.com. I've seen various versions of my interpretations all across the internet and, unfortunately I'm also the one that put the "metal gun" suggestion out there when the CD first came out. In my defense, I didn't have a very good stereo at the time. Once I got a decent sound system, the "never felt so good" part became perfectly clear, so I updated the posting later. I guess some sites didn't get the correction yet!

I used to have a Hypo dedication site, which was the place where a lot of people cut and paste some of my earlier (and incorrect) transcriptions. I can recognize them because they include lyrics that were sometimes a complete shot-in-the-dark guess, that I'm sure no one else would have thought of or typed in the exact same format (same punctuation, same ? positioning, etc.) What I'm getting at is...please ignore the clones of my earlier transcriptions , because I now realize where I was wrong and have made corrections. I put most of them up on darklyrics, but people have suggested corrections since then that I think are wrong. I also sent my interpretation of the latest album's lyrics, but they never posted it (I think it's because someone told them that they had the "official lyrics" so they aren't accepting any corrections.) There are a lot of parts that are right (in my opinion), but there are some obvious corrections that need to be made! For example..."New World" is waaaaaaaaaaay off! From what I understand, it is actually a song about the Jewish Holocaust. Even Dan's official lyrics are performed slightly different on the album.

Anyway...just saying "sorry" for the "metal gun" thing (and letting people know that I have realized the error of my ways since then!) If anyone wants to know what I have for "The Arrival," let me know and I'll post them here!

P.S. I don't claim to understand ALL the lyrics correctly, but people come up with some pretty crazy ideas sometimes. My favorite misquote was from "Digital Prophesy" when Peter says "coming to get you." Darklyrics once had someone that interpreted it as "guiding a gameshow!" That just does not make any sense! I mean, I know that English is Peter's second language...but that doesn't mean that he's going to write gibberish!

Hey, it's interesting to know, who did most of thse darklyrics things. Would be great to read your Arrival versions! But how are you able to recognize all of those lyrics? Icouldn't possibly recognize a fraction of them!

ah well great post man!

good job on the lyrics btw it must be a hard job figuring out all what Peter screams about ;)

eum, heres the real challenge, I wanna know all the lyrics of SHAMATEUR, on the double! :loco:

I still managed to hear this in Shamateur :

-there is no use now to pretend

-...penetrate your mind...you cant resist...

- Im not afraid

- I will not fight it

-Begone of my ??? will this never end