question to the into eternity guys (myspace)

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
are any of you guys on myspace?
is there an into eternity myspace page?

I still think it was cool seeing you guys at progpower. I can't remember which of you guys thought my death to metalcore/nu metal shirt was cool. I even have a myspace group with that name.:loco:

I look forward to seeing you guys either here in Albuquerque where I will still be on my temporary training assignment for my job till mid August or when I get back to Phoenix for good.:headbang::Spin:

Look forward to all future Into eternity live gigs and cds!

Squeak said:
Yah and there are already two others up on myspace. Should tell those folks to make it known in the ABOUT section or somewhere that they are just FANS running it. ;)

pffff i'm totally new to this, so I'm pretty exhausted after MANY HOURS of editing the looks, stupid that they don't have settings for that? I've been searching in the source and their CSS file to know what to add in the CSS codes that I added to one of the info fields - I thought it was supposed to be easy?

Aaaanyway, the thing that does confuse me is that most pages don't say who's behind the site. I added a dark "maintained by Marlies" and that it's the official one, and I figured that to help the networking I should (and did) leave a comment with everyone that I add - but what do I write? I kept it kinda superficial, because it's me writing but others might think it's a bandmember. If I add my own name to it, it doesn't look official anymore. Argh.... what do you'all think?

I'm exhausted anyway after running around a LOT with Marlin all week (great fun!!) and of course when you go away for 2 days, both bands want newsupdates done :rolleyes: Well thanks to Marlin's enthusiasm I also thought I'd set up that IE myspace thing so I could include it in the newsletter, just took me waaaay longer than planned :p So, after all that being taken care of I can finally go catch up on some zzzzzzzzzzleep, it's 12.30am!

first off Marlies, you rule. second i don't think it matters much. its a website, how many signed touring bands do you know that design and run their own website?
if anything, though, you may want to pass on some of the comments to the band, or let them check it and stuff here and there. also if some one wants to speak to a band member/booking agent or something forward them to the source, or try and get a band member to reply to the myspace msg :)

thanks!!!
true that and often you won't know who's behind a page. but i'm not confortable talking for someone else, although I know very well what Tim would say (and so he said when he phoned me from the road earlier today, so he's happy with all that :)). But ok, if people write back I let them know it's me and I put it on the site too, because I already started getting private messages that were more personal for the members. I can't go and forward all that, so I reply asking they leave a public comment or email them directly if they want to reach the band personally (or I tell them who to mail if they want something else). The guys will read it all (just not so much during the tour of course) and I'm sure Tim will log on sometimes when he's home to leave a few messages. I don't know if I will be able to keep it up (I do have another bandsite and a webzine to run and write for) but I will try to at least keep leaving a comment after an add and replying to all private messages :)

Marlies said:
thanks!!!
true that and often you won't know who's behind a page. but i'm not confortable talking for someone else, although I know very well what Tim would say (and so he said when he phoned me from the road earlier today, so he's happy with all that :)). But ok, if people write back I let them know it's me and I put it on the site too, because I already started getting private messages that were more personal for the members. I can't go and forward all that, so I reply asking they leave a public comment or email them directly if they want to reach the band personally (or I tell them who to mail if they want something else). The guys will read it all (just not so much during the tour of course) and I'm sure Tim will log on sometimes when he's home to leave a few messages. I don't know if I will be able to keep it up (I do have another bandsite and a webzine to run and write for) but I will try to at least keep leaving a comment after an add and replying to all private messages :)

you only have 2 hands Marlies, just do what you can :D

I just requested the band's friendship hah. My name on myspace is jags. Tell Tim that the kids who shared our hatred of politics with him after the 2nd philly show added him!

very nice work. i think i'm finally gonna crack & start a myspace page. i've been saying for the past year i wouldn't join that site, but i think i finally will.