A Question For People With GPS'

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
As some of you may know, or don't, I'm going up to Connecticut in about 4 weeks. I'll be gone April 24th to the 27th. My question is this, would anyone be willing to spare their GPS that weekend? Thanks in advance even if you cannot part with yours.

I can spare mine. If I find myself in a jam without it, I still have the iPHONE, MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

FUCK that, dawg. You fucking love it. Soon the whole world will be checkered with Apple products. iCheerios, iCars, iGirlfriends. And it's gonna be fucking SWEET.

Anyway yeah it's no problem man, my GPS works pretty good. the POI feature is a little meh, but as far as it being accurate, it has always been dead on. Just remind me as the time draws closer.

TRUE I forgot all about that hahahaha.... although I don't think it's an "apple" product. It was designed to be used with Apple products though haha.

Vinnie, when would it be alright this week to meet up so I can grab your gps device? Also, I'd like to thank yah by buying some grub and a brew.