a question for Rick

spiralcharlie

the ProgPower DONKEY!!:D
Jul 25, 2002
Griffin, GA
www.myspace.com
i was wondering if Rick or anyone on the board knew where i could find some of the Solid Blue stuff....i saw the clip of his old band on the dvd and thought it was kinda interesting...sorta had that Tom Petty kinda vibe to it i would say...its not metal by far but i have to give Rick good props for doing that kinda music....the kinda music that you drink a few too lol

thanks for any help

charlie:)

Hi there,

I don't know if it's still possible to get a copy of the cd, it was recored 11 years ago and I don't think it will be any re-issues. Anyway, the record company's address is:

Foxtrot records, box 15070, 750 15 Uppsala, Sweden,

The album is called Solid Blue "Vol III" (although they only made one) and after a quick search in e-mule I couldn't find anything. The Solid singer, by the way, is playing with The Flower King's, if they are familiar.

And yes, the music goes well with some beers too ;)

peza said:
Hi there,

I don't know if it's still possible to get a copy of the cd, it was recored 11 years ago and I don't think it will be any re-issues. Anyway, the record company's address is:

Foxtrot records, box 15070, 750 15 Uppsala, Sweden,

The album is called Solid Blue "Vol III" (although they only made one) and after a quick search in e-mule I couldn't find anything. The Solid singer, by the way, is playing with The Flower King's, if they are familiar.

And yes, the music goes well with some beers too ;)

thanks alot.....i ll have to check into that:)

charlie