A question for swedish people...

Yes Vortex,I went maybe too far on the greed part- but if you think about it we do do many things for pure profit, and with little else in mind. Yes i agree that the wealthy here could do much better for the community- but where in the world does one find wealthy people that give back to the community.

Yes, I would prefer to live in Italy than America- but I suppose I should defend the USA. So here is a list of positive points as though of by me and my rather big ego. First America is quite multicultural and diverse, much more so than any european country I have been to. Second, we pay much lower taxes than you europeans. Third we do have a society that will allow one to advance to the upper reaches with alot of luck, intelligence, and most importantly ambition- Europeans seem to be stuck on bad jobs etc- as there are not too many jobs available- Well at least the europeans i met- they are all excitied that they got some shitty job at a museum tearing tickets etc, even with a college degree. Fourth, we dont have to give a day back to our country through either civil service or the military.Well Ill think of some more if you guys keep this post up-