A question to all of you nevermore boarders

sdmf195

May 29, 2005
Hey all,
First of all I'd like to say that I'm a long time board reader and I haven't really posted too much...

so a small intro :

My name is Oren , I'm a big Nevermore freak from Israel... How y'all doin'? :)
Jeff Loomis is also the reason for me recently buying a Schecter C7 Blackjack , which I just love to death, just one of the most ferociously sounding guitars I've ever played , let alone owned! :)

Now that we've gotten that behind us,to my question:

Nevermore are scheduled to play a big festival in Israel in a month , and seeing as I couldn't find a sufficient myself while scouring the web(and searching this here board myself before posting...),
I was wondering if any of you guys had any idea who Nevermore's second touring guitarist is , obviously besides Loomis...?

I know Broderick's busy with Mustaine,and I haven't heard anything about Curran touring with the boys at the moment,so...? :)

I'd appreciate any little piece of info that you dear people coud share on the subject, me and my friends are quite interested in having this question answered :)

Great week to all , and thanks in advance
Oren

Hey all,
First of all I'd like to say that I'm a long time board reader and I haven't really posted too much...

so a small intro :

My name is Oren , I'm a big Nevermore freak from Israel... How y'all doin'? :)
Jeff Loomis is also the reason for me recently buying a Schecter C7 Blackjack , which I just love to death, just one of the most ferociously sounding guitars I've ever played , let alone owned! :)

Now that we've gotten that behind us,to my question:

Nevermore are scheduled to play a big festival in Israel in a month , and seeing as I couldn't find a sufficient myself while scouring the web(and searching this here board myself before posting...),
I was wondering if any of you guys had any idea who Nevermore's second touring guitarist is , obviously besides Loomis...?

I know Broderick's busy with Mustaine,and I haven't heard anything about Curran touring with the boys at the moment,so...? :)

I'd appreciate any little piece of info that you dear people coud share on the subject, me and my friends are quite interested in having this question answered :)

Great week to all , and thanks in advance
Oren

Do you know of any bands that sound simliar to nevermore?