Nevermore bass question...

Inimicus

Banned
May 21, 2005
New Jersey, USA
Hey all,
Anyone know where I can find some information on the equipment used by Jim Sheppard? Im having a hard time finding any info about him. Its all WD and Loomis on here. Not a bad thing but as a bass player I would like to see some more Sheppard info. Thanks in advance.

:headbang:

Inimicus said:
Hey all,
Anyone know where I can find some information on the equipment used by Jim Sheppard? Im having a hard time finding any info about him. Its all WD and Loomis on here. Not a bad thing but as a bass player I would like to see some more Sheppard info. Thanks in advance.

:headbang:

True... Sheppard deserves as much spotlight as the next nevermore guy :)

When the site was still completely up they had a short list of equipment that they use. Unfortunately I can't remember anything that was listed there. I'm sure they will have that list when it's back up.

And I'm a bass player too and totally agree that Jim is mentioned way too little around here.

Thanks guys. Ive seen the Fender in some various pictures and he was using the ESP when I saw them live. I was just curious as to some of his other equipment he used. Thanks for the bits of info though.