NEVERMORE Frontman Working On Solo Album

craptastic said:
can you yodel during sex and not go out of tune?

ive tried doing this and fail every time.
The fine art of yodeling can ONLY be learned while running naked on LSD through the beautiful mountains of Austria whilst furiously committing filthy, disgusting acts of sodomy on an inflatable effigy of Julie Andrews...oh "memories light the corners of my mind"........

not so misty, more...well bodily fluids tend to coagulate

Sentient 6 said:
The fine art of yodeling can ONLY be learned while running naked on LSD through the beautiful mountains of Austria whilst furiously committing filthy, disgusting acts of sodomy on an inflatable effigy of Julie Andrews...oh "memories light the corners of my mind"........

I demand pics in the CD booklet.

Sentient 6 said:

Hahaha omg, and I thought I was random :lol: How'd Julie Andrews get into this? :lol:

FretsAflame said:
Hahaha omg, and I thought I was random :lol: How'd Julie Andrews get into this? :lol:

Austria, yodeling and Julie Andrews. Do you not watch movies Frets? Makes perfect non-sequiturish sense to me.

i just tried to bring this to my mind ... when i read ...

Sentient 6 said:
The fine art of yodeling can ONLY be learned while running naked on LSD through the beautiful mountains of Austria

...but when i read this ...

Sentient 6 said:
whilst furiously committing filthy, disgusting acts of sodomy on an inflatable effigy of Julie Andrews...oh "memories light the corners of my mind"........

i shutted down my brain ...

dont wann see that ;) LOL

but hey W. ... afterwards u have to eat some schnitzels to lubricate ur throat *mjam*

Lillitu unlogged said:
Austria, yodeling and Julie Andrews. Do you not watch movies Frets? Makes perfect non-sequiturish sense to me.

OH My bad, you meant that Julie Andrews (as if there was any other). She was hot, I approve, do continue with the buttsex on her inflatable effigy.

Sentient 6 said:
hmmmm nah, that would be too predictable

I disagree. Given how adamantly you've avoided the screams and how steadfastly you've gotten more and more aggressive, I'd say the darker vocals you mentioned would be more predictable than a scream. However, since this IS you we're talking about, you'd be somewhat hard pressed to genuinely surprise folks at this point, as we all know well what you're capable of. IMO, the lederhosen suggestion is your best bet. Either that, or the collaboration with Julie Andrews you mentioned. ;)