Nevermore News

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
NEVERMORE's bassist Jim Sheppard has confirmed that JAG PANZER guitarist Chris Broderick will join NEVERMORE onstage at the BW&BK 6-Pack Weekend, alongside Jeff Loomis. Having finished Enemies Of Reality this week, the Seattle outfit's attention turns to live performances, including the New England Hardcore & Metal fest, May 25 and the BW&BK show, June 13-14. Broderick will be part of NEVERMORE's headlining set, on Friday and JAG PANZER's special, one-night only set on Saturday, where the Coloradoans will exclusively air music from Ample Destruction, the Tyrants Ep and the oft bootlegged, but never officially released, Chain Of Command album. The band is currently re-recording many of the tunes from those discs, utilizing Broderick for the first time, for a release later this year.

Look for a green GMC halfton to with a Blue/Silver Hydrostream behind it. The Reverand will not be far away. Hooking up with some dudes off a Hi po boating site for a weekend of highspeed boating, drinking and some moshing, does life get any better?:loco:

...and slam if they get really carried away. (I've been told today that I'm living my second puberty, by a friend who's tattooed all over... :err: )

this does not make sense TEE, you ramble on about trival matters, we on the board are not interested in your life ok!! maybe WD does...but he is caught up in your sexy passionate expressions. oh best of luck with your marriage, great photo's, please smile next time.

Mistress Masie- what do you do instead of mosh , just hang back and flick your hair trying to get lucky with some no brainer metal merchant. Johnny rotten was right about metal chicks.

does anyone know if it's been released which bands are playing which nights?
obviously Nevermore is friday, and jag panzer is saturday, but does anyone know about the rest of the bands??

The latest issue of BW&BK has the weekend lineup like this: Friday- Nevermore, Kataklysm, Elegy, Falconer, Cage. Saturday- Candlemass, Trouble, Jag Panzer, Evergrey, Wolf, Eidolon, and beyond the embrace.

Candlemass-Trouble-Jag Panzer =line up perfection
About Broderick, the guy is a six string killer, he totally rules, and of course i would like to see him live with Nevermore here.
About Jag Panzer: I hope they played more songs from "Ample Destruction" live, my fav from them, the others are divine of course.

rebirth said:
Mistress Masie- what do you do instead of mosh , just hang back and flick your hair trying to get lucky with some no brainer metal merchant. Johnny rotten was right about metal chicks.

I am no metal chick.

And I have moshed with the best of 'em but it seems so........'90's ya know?

PiNkMaGGiT said:
Somebody is too good to mosh like us commoners obviously. Sorry for taking up your precious time with this board by the way.

Touchy touchy.

I was merely pointing out the fact that I was not aware that moshing was still done.

Go for it. Have a blast.

MAYBE I am just a little sad, perhaps jealous, that I am no longer able to mosh..........*SNIFF*

'Carpe Noctum'

:Smug: Pardon me. Moshing is the 80's type thing, the 90's were for wearing flannel and staring at ones shoes. Forgive my insulense, for I did not know I was up against such .
rolleyes.gif

Mistress Masie said:
Touchy touchy.

I was merely pointing out the fact that I was not aware that moshing was still done.

Go for it. Have a blast.

MAYBE I am just a little sad, perhaps jealous, that I am no longer able to mosh..........*SNIFF*

'Carpe Noctum'

I was being 90% sardonic I hope you realise :loco:

IOfTheStorm said:
Candlemass-Trouble-Jag Panzer =line up perfection
About Broderick, the guy is a six string killer, he totally rules, and of course i would like to see him live with Nevermore here.
About Jag Panzer: I hope they played more songs from "Ample Destruction" live, my fav from them, the others are divine of course.

dude JP is only playing stuff from the first 3 albums at this show.

and Broderick plays a 7 string :)

Raven said:
The latest issue of BW&BK has the weekend lineup like this: Friday- Nevermore, Kataklysm, Elegy, Falconer, Cage. Saturday- Candlemass, Trouble, Jag Panzer, Evergrey, Wolf, Eidolon, and beyond the embrace.

thanks
have they confirmed when Entombed is playing?
I'm guessing it's Friday

though I'm just basing it on the banner on their website, cause it has Entombed, Nevermore, Kataklysm, Elegy, Falconer and Cage in one group. And all the bands you have as Saturday grouped together as well. so I'm going out on a limb and saying entombed is friday heh