Fall '06 Europe Nevermore/Disturbed tour?

Powerslave

Professional threadkiller
Sep 1, 2001
Nicosia, Cyprus
astarothcy.deviantart.com
I am not a huge fan of Disturbed (that being an understatement) so I'm wondering how long Nevermore's set will be... Considering Chris Broderick will be playing with them, if their set will be around an hour long then it might be worth the journey/ticket price. Anyone have any clue?

50 mins of nevermore is fine by me. that's like 11 songs.

Will Bozarth said:
not if they play The Learning

who cares ... if they play the learning, they`ll play 9 other songs ... that`s enough ... cause the learning is one of their best songs :<

VickyH said:
who cares ... if they play the learning, they`ll play 9 other songs ... that`s enough ... cause the learning is one of their best songs :<

Hell the fuck yes.

Go go turing test.

there are so many other awesome european bands they could've toured with instead of disturbed. i can't really complain though because not only do i live in america and not get to see this tour, but its still 45 minutes of nevermore.

It's just an unfortunate line up, IMO. Although exposure wise, it's perfect. The band will gain a reasonable number of new fans, so it's all good.

I'd have preferred another band than disturbed, but...it's still a NM show, in my eyes!

rebirth.. said:
Disturbed are awesome

Nah They suck...i still would thank them for ripping of all the wannebe metalheads that where going to disturbed instead of Arch Enemy on a festival 2-3years ago though

i had a blast with arch enemy \M/

oh and yeh im going to Nevermore and Disturbed here in holland but ill probaply leave after Nevermore played unless im really in the mood to stay

Got two ticks for London shows, might not even stay longer to see Disturbed =) Wonder if Steve will be ok by then...
Gonna be my first ever Nevermore show as well.