Nevermore Questions: tour w/Disturbed, U.S. headlining tour?, DVD release date.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Some questions I would like to have info. about. Did Draiman and Co. (Disturbed) personally pick Nevermore to tour with them in Europe or how did this come about? Next will the U.S. get a headlining tour from "This Godless Endeavor"? Finally, if ,and when, will there be a Nevermore DVD released? Any info. is appreciated.

hmm...

we sure as hell deserve a headlining tour, ive seen em the last 2 times they came through and almost cried because the set was short...

and warrell said in november at the show i was at, that the dvd would be out this year... 2006... so, anyday now...

yep.. any day now, well get a dvd.

come on

Warrel mentioned something about coming back in 2006 sometime when I saw them in Florida, so I hope that means a headlining tour. I really wanna see it.. The opening band played over which caused Nevermore to cut out Final Product, and that was so lame.

Can't wait for the DVD. Hope to see it soon!

..i never seen Nevermore live yet..but 30 minute only..that would suck..i know Nevermore opened for Opeth..should be other way around

From a reading, Draiman was impressed by Nevermore's balance of brutality and melody, so I'd argue it was his choice. Which, is commendable. Even if I can't stand Disturbed.

Necromunchkin said:
From a reading, Draiman was impressed by Nevermore's balance of brutality and melody, so I'd argue it was his choice. Which, is commendable. Even if I can't stand Disturbed.

If Draiman had any brains in his head he would have realised Nevermore are way out of his league and putting them on the tour is only gonna make Disturbed look bad.

I still like Disturbed though.

Necromunchkin said:
that just goes to show the new audience Nevermore is already reaching, and that maybe if these people do like one kind of music, they aren't immune to realizing how amazing another kind is.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
that just goes to show the new audience Nevermore is already reaching, and that maybe if these people do like one kind of music, they aren't immune to realizing how amazing another kind is.

Its true. Even my rap friends have gotten into Nevermore after hearing me play them

that's pretty wicked.

i've gotten into a lot of rap songs since they play these rock and rap samplers at work all the time, so i guess you can find the merits in different kinds of music even when you're forced to listen to them.

Drainman's fucking retarded ass probably thought Nevermore is a new band and thought they needed his fucking support because he's so fucking stupidly metal. I would like to impale that fucker after he's castrated.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
yeah, it really would be a lot more tr00 and \m/METAL\m/ for them not to be going on a tour and getting no exposure beyond the underground metal scene.

chill, would you?

First of all NO... DISTURBED FUCKING SUCKs and have no room on this planet. I'd rather see Nevermore tour with Limp Bizquit, at least Durst doesn't claim to be a metal band when they're not. I'll I'm saying is ANYONE BUT DISTURBED!! Tupac, Shikira, Ricky Martin, Chevelle, or any other randomly gay band for that matter. You just don't realize how deep my hatred for Disturbed gets.

nataservant said:
First of all NO... DISTURBED FUCKING SUCKs and have no room on this planet. I'd rather see Nevermore tour with Limp Bizquit, at least Durst doesn't claim to be a metal band when they're not. I'll I'm saying is ANYONE BUT DISTURBED!! Tupac, Shikira, Ricky Martin, Chevelle, or any other randomly gay band for that matter. You just don't realize how deep my hatred for Disturbed gets.

What, did David Draiman fuck you and leave you or something?