NEVERMORE To Support DISTURBED???

dreaming neon darkspot said:
i actually like Disturbed and i know how wrong this is. oh well, a lot of possibility for new Nevermore fans, as already stated.

Same here. Never had much of a problem with Disturbed, though this definitely shows just how overfuckingrated Disturbed is. Not only does Nevermore out do Disturbed's discography by quality, but also by QUANTITY, if you know what I mean. This is just retarded. The same thing happened when Disturbed headlined the Jagermeister tour with Corrosion of Conformity.

Sentient 6 said:
there will be some headline shows in between some of these dates announced soon!

I guess it`ll be March 5-8, cuz like we all know all the breaks during the tour cause loss of money. I hope those full-time gigs will take place close enough to Poland:tickled:

Im so excited about seeing Nevermore, even if they are only supporting, which is a bit odd. but i will be there! :headbang:

lol @ karmic.

nevermore has a good spot. glad it was offered. disturbed is hard rock with a dash of metal. whats wrong with that? so their first album was the only one i enjoyed. that doesn't mean they suck and my favorite band shouldn't play with them. it should be looked at as an honor that they have been getting a lot of 'mainstream' attention for being on an 'indie' label. nevermore has grown a lot since i first started listening to them 6 years ago. they deserve whatever they get. they've all worked very hard for where they are.

it is very different than the bands that get all the attention after a few years worth of work, but nevermore have been around for a long time, they have a right to "be after money" and stuff like that. hell at this point i wouldn't care if they signed to a major label (provided they got a good deal). in my eyes they deserve international fame that lasts beyond their lifetime.

Warrel Dane has been around forever & nevermore has been around for a good while. I don't understand how the band at this point into their carrers can stomach letting Disturbed headline. The band is really going to have to swallow some shit on this one.

In all honesty you would have to pay me a lot(A LOT) to do it, what do I know though.

Regardless if it's about money the band still is opening for disturbed. The way record labels/shows are set up scare me. I just could not do something like this being in music aslong as them.

Look it's about time they open for somebody big no matter who they are. Gigantour was a joke,,,, 4:30 pm? Come on, hardly anybody saw them on that tour....

I'm happy for ya guys!!!

It's all about winning over more fans. Imagine how many Disturbed fans will turn into Nevermore fans when they see both bands back to back?

Disturbed is a 'gateway drug' kind of band and their European fans are about to get the pure white stuff.

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
From official website (just posted!):
DISTURBED: European dates 2006

09.03.2006 (D) NÜRNBERG / Löwensaal
10.03.2006 (D) MÜNCHEN / Tonhalle
12.03.2006 (DK) COPENHAGEN / Amager Bio
14.03.2006 (D) HAMBURG / Große Freiheit
16.03.2006 (D) BREMEN / Aladin
17.03.2006 (D) BERLIN / Huxleys
19.03.2006 (NL) TILBURG / 013
20.03.2006 (NL) AMSTERDAM / Paradiso
22.03.2006 (D) KÖLN / Live Music Hall
23.03.2006 (D) DORTMUND / Westfalenhalle 3
25.03.2006 (GB) GLASGOW / Barrowlands
27.03.2006 (GB) NEWCASTLE / Academy
28.03.2006 (GB) BIRMINGHAM / Academy
30.03.2006 (GB) MANCHESTER / Academy
31.03.2006 (GB) LIVERPOOL / Academy
02.04.2006 (GB) NOTTINGHAM / Rock City
03.04.2006 (GB) LONDON / Astoria
Seven shows in Germany and none of these places that's near to me. That's sad! :cry:
What about Frankfurt, Ludwigsburg... ? :confused:

Sentient 6 said:
there will be some headline shows in between some of these dates announced soon...
Ludwigsburg? Frankfurt? ;) :)

yes, I guess so. only two more in Germany, one in Italy, one in Sweden, one in Austria and there you have the euro tour.