NEVERMORE on tour w/ DISTURBED Sept./Oct. 2006

xSUIxTOMMYx

Polish Legions & Enemies
Aug 5, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
I know it`s not my job to post the tourdates :p but since it`s announced yestreday, let us Europeans have some discussion here :headbang:

http://roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?Mode=Archive&Date=3/10/2006

DISTURBED's Rescheduled European Tour Dates With NEVERMORE Announced - Mar. 10, 2006

The dates have been announced for DISTURBED's rescheduled European tour with NEVERMORE. They are as follows:

Sep. 14 - München, GER @ Zenith
Sep. 15 - Fürth, GER @ Stadthalle
Sep. 17 - Berlin, GER @ Huxleys
Sep. 20 - Hamburg, GER @ Grosse Freiheit
Sep. 21 - Bremen, GER @ Aladin
Sep. 23 - Tilburg, NETH @ O13
Sep. 24 - Dortmund, GER @ Westfallenhalle 2
Sep. 26 - Amsterdam, NETH @ Paradiso
Sep. 27 - Köln, GER @ Palladium
Sep. 29 - Newcastle, UK @ Academy
Sep. 30 - Glasgow, UK @ Barrowland
Oct. 02 - Manchester, UK @ Academy
Oct. 04 - Nottingham, UK @ Rock City
Oct. 06 - Birmingham, UK @ Academy
Oct. 07 - Liverpool, UK @ Academy
Oct. 09 - London, UK @ Astoria

DISTURBED were forced to postpone their international tour dates last month after vocalist David Draiman suffered a recurrence of the severe inflammation of the vocal chords that he originally suffered last year.

"Having returned to the live arena too soon after his last vocal problems, recent dates of DISTURBED's North American tour have taken their toll on Draiman's voice and he has been advised by his doctor to take an extended break to ensure a complete recovery," the band's management wrote in a statement.

That's awesome.
I've seen Nevermore once at the Key Club in Hollywood along with some other bands....can't remember, too many Long Islands. I do remember the drummer had to step away in the middle of the set to go poop..:kickass:

But that's not the point, the point is Nevermore is the most amazing band in the world and so much more amazing live!!! If they're in your area GO SEE THEM!!

:worship: