Mr. Smyth joins Nevermore

Anneke

Mistress
Mar 7, 2003
Antwerpen - Belgium
www.photopit.be
Says Blabbermouth:

NEVERMORE To Be Joined by TESTAMENT Guitarist For European Tour - Sep. 10, 2003
Steve Smyth (TESTAMENT, DRAGONLORD) will be handling second-guitar duties on NEVERMORE's "Enemies Of Reality" European Tour 2003 with special guests ARCH ENEMY.

Says Steve: "I am very excited and would to thank Jeff, Warrel, Van and Jim for inviting me, and I would also like to thank Chuck and Eric of TESTAMENT for all their support."

NEVERMORE's tour with ARCH ENEMY is scheduled to kick off on September 19 in Gothenburg, Sweden.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

Sep. 19 - Gothenburg, SWE @ Musikens Hus
Sep. 20 - Oslo, NOR @ Rockefeller
Sep. 21 - Stockholm, SWE @ Klubben
Sep. 22 - Malmö, SWE @ KB
Sep. 24 - Hamburg, GER @ Markthalle
Sep. 25 - Frankfurt, GER @ Batschkapp
Sep. 26 - Hardenberg, NETH @ Podium
Sep. 27 - Antwerpen, BEL @ Hof Ter Loo
Sep. 29 - London, UK @ The Scala **
Sep. 30 - Tilburg, NETH @ 013 The Choice
Oct. 01 - Bochum, GER @ Zeche
Oct. 02 - Ludwigsburg, GER @ Rockfabrik
Oct. 03 - Wien, AUT @ Planet Music
Oct. 04 - Salzburg, AUT @ Rockhaus
Oct. 05 - Budapest, HUN @ E-Werk
Oct. 07 - Milan, ITA @ Alcatraz
Oct. 08 - Pratteln, SWI @ Z7
Oct. 10 - Thessaloniki, Greece @ idrogois club*
Oct. 11 - Athens, Greece @ rodon club*
Oct. 12 - Athens, Greece @ rodon club*

* NEVERMORE only
** ARCH ENEMY headlining

Three guesses who already requested her photopass... :D

I'm psyched to see the Smythee again!! TL, weren't you coming along too? I gotta mail you about it anyway...

About the news itself, Blabbermouth posted THAT as NEW news? :rolleyes: I'd never thought we'd beat those gossipers :eek: We posted that news a month and a half ago!!

Marlies said:
I'm psyched to see the Smythee again!! TL, weren't you coming along too? I gotta mail you about it anyway...

About the news itself, Blabbermouth posted THAT as NEW news? :rolleyes: I'd never thought we'd beat those gossipers !:eek: We posted that news a month and a half ago!!

Hahaha.. Cool!! Somehow I totally read over it cause I do check your zine regurarly..

Testament Legions said:
No... it is in the works as I type this.
What exactly does this mean? Just curious, does that mean they're in the studio, they're writing, production, none of the above?