TESTAMENT Cancel U.K. Dates

hiddenlegions

DISCIPLE
Sep 21, 2002
So Cal
Visit site
TESTAMENT Cancel U.K. Dates - July 11, 2003
Veteran San Francisco Bay Area thrashers TESTAMENT have cancelled their previously announced U.K. dates, originally scheduled to take place in late July. No reason was given for the cancellation.

The group's revised European tour dates are as follows:

Jul. 25 - Speyer, GER @ Halle 101
Jul. 26 - Hirschaid, GER @ Earthshaker Festival
Jul. 27 - Vosselaar, BEL - Biebob
Jul. 29 - Gavle, SWE @ Club Monster, Niva
Jul. 30 - Oslo, NOR @ Rock In
Aug. 01 - Hamburg, GER @ Wacken Open Air
Aug. 02 - Munich, GER @ TBA
Aug. 03 - Pratteln, SWI @ Metal Days
Aug. 04 - Budapest, HUN @ Sziget Festival
Aug. 05 - Warsaw, POL @ Proxima
Aug. 06 - Prague, CZR @ Futurum
Aug. 07 - Essen, GER @ Zeche Carl
Aug. 08 - Bonn, GER @ Fun & Crust Festival
Aug. 09 - Eindhoven, NETH @ Effenaar

TESTAMENT are presently working on the material for the follow-up to 1999's "The Gathering", tentatively due in early 2004.

TAKEN FROM BLABBERMOUTH.NET

SHIT MAN!!! thats fucking annoying!!!
Deadly is there anyway you could find out why the UK dates were cancelled?
please, it would be quite good to know,
i was literally about to order the tickets today or tomorrow...

Last December I had tickets to see Testament, Exhumed, Vio Lence and Halford at the house of Blues, Las Vegas. I would have gave my left nut to see them in concert and they canceled!!!!! It would have been the only real metal concert to come to Vegas in my two years there and I missed it because it was canceled and I got sent to fucking KOREA!!! I WAS SO PISSED I almost killed someone.
There is no god......

Hey, I think they had to come to France too ! And it looks like they cancelled french gig(s) as well ... Too bad Won't see them this year

So has it been cmopletly cancelled or postponed?? Should I hang on to my tickets??

The scotland crew are so sad, no wee holiday to sheffield to see Testament, Only a day out in Alton towers now!!!

well, i tell you what... when you find out a band is going to come through please tell me because I am fiending for a real concert.

I am scared of korean food, it all smells like arse, as do the koreans