Exodus/Testament European Tour Dates........

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
EXODUS European Tour 2004:

May 29 – Gelsenkirschen, GER @ Rock Hard Festival
May 30 – Aalen, GER @ Rock It
Jun. 01 – Rimini, ITA @ Kantiere
Jun. 02 – ITA @ T.B.A.
Jun. 05 – Thessaloniki, GRE @ Hydrogios
Jun. 06 – Athens, GRE @ Rodon
Jun. 08 – SWI @ T.B.A.
Jun. 09 – GER @ T.B.A.
Jun. 10 – Copenhagen, DEN @ Loppen
Jun. 11 – Solvesborg, SWE @ Sweden Rock Festival
Jun. 12 – NOR @ T.B.A.
Jun. 13 – DEN @ T.B.A.
Jun. 14 – GER @ T.B.A.
Jun. 15 – POL @ T.B.A.
Jun. 16 – Prague, CZR @ Abaton Club
Jun. 17 – GER @ T.B.A.
Jun. 18 – Osnabruck, GER @ N8
Jun. 19 – Bergum, NETH @ Waldrock Festival
Jun. 20 – FRA @ T.B.A.
Jun. 21 – Manschester, UK @ Academy
Jun. 22 – Glasgow, SCO @ Cathouse
Jun. 23 – Swansea, UK @ Escape
Jun. 24 – London, UK @ Underworld
Jun. 25 – Dessel, BEL @ Graspop
Jun. 26 – FRA @ T.B.A.
Jun. 27 – FRA @ T.B.A.

--------------------------------------------------------

2004 TESTAMENT EUROPEAN TOUR DATES

WEEK ONE:

06 JUNE ITALY, BOLOGNA - GODS OF METAL
07 JUNE
08 JUNE
09 JUNE
10 JUNE
11 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG - ROCK FESTIVAL
12 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG

WEEK TWO:

13 JUNE SWEDEN, SOLVESBORG
14 JUNE
15 JUNE
16 JUNE
17 JUNE HUNGARY, BUDAPEST - SUMMER ROCK FEST
18 JUNE
19 JUNE NETHERLANDS, BERGUM - WALDROCK FEST
20 JUNE

WEEK THREE:

21 JUNE
22 JUNE
23 JUNE
24 JUNE
25 JUNE
26 JUNE GERMANY, GEHRN - BANG YOUR HEAD FEST
27 JUNE BELGIUM, DESSEL - GRASPOP FEST

Waiting for more Testament - waiting for Poland !

Is there possibility that Testament may play with Exodus ??

Hope that Testa won`t play in exam dates...

Peace

JimmiPL already spread this killer news on Polish board with remark "after Walter Morgan" ...so i actually had my orgasm like 15 minutes ago :)))))

I hope the Exo gig won't be cancelled like last year and, yes, it'd be more than just fucking absolutely incredibely gorgeous to have Testament and Exodus together! They do meet on some festival dates and these gigs are surely going to crush! Anyway, thanks for making our day, Walter!

Looks like the Testament clock is ticking to get into the studio -- three months remain before the start of their summer tour, will they get in before or after???

DE, almost two years ago now? I read Zetro didn't want to commit to Exodus due to personal reasons (job, etc.) but now looks like he'll be spending most of the summer in Europe! -- Looks like he made his decision to support the band 100%...

This is so funny. Rimini Italy? We used to go there for vacation all the time it is a beautiful vacation spot on the Italian Adria. Well there goes the neighborhood. :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

I still hope they come to montreal, Canada this year... Tour got cancelled with testament 2 days before I was gonna get to see 'em... I was alll hyped and shit... everythin' crashed within seconds reading on a computer screen on the sad news!

Deadly Embrace said:
I hope you changed your underwear.......like 14 minutes ago........:Spin:
of corz - immidiately:Spin: :D ... and i am prepared to some more u-changes when we get the confirmation on Polish Testament date :headbang: :hotjump::headbang: so don't worry about that:Spin:

Insania said:
DE, almost two years ago now? I read Zetro didn't want to commit to Exodus due to personal reasons (job, etc.) but now looks like he'll be spending most of the summer in Europe! -- Looks like he made his decision to support the band 100%...
Well that was then, this is now.......he worked(or they) it out with the band.......Plus he now has a different employer, than he had back then.......his new job is alot more understanding of his musical career, and I think his family knows how much it means to him & the fans, to have him do Exodus.....so everything & everyone is more understanding........Big difference back in time......the future is here.....And Exodus is ready to give it 100% throttle!