Testament European Festival Tour Dates Announced!........

I took a major road trip for TOTT. I cant really afford to take a road trip all the weay across the country just to see TestAmenT (or any other band for that matter) aside of course from Sodom if they ever came someplace in this country.

TestAmenT needs to get out here and show the people out East that they still even exist! Ive talked to countless people at shows out here who assume TestAmenT are defunct because they've heard nothing about them/from them in so many years.
You know how the rumor mill soars! Especially with all the talk Dragolord has gotten.
I cant see why they wouldnt want to come out here and play even 2 or 3 shows.
Its been way too long. I know some clubs who would jump all over it.
People would be willing to drive a few hours to see them even if they came and just played New York City.
I just hope they dont wait until their next album comes out to play out here.

Understandable about the costs Hunger. Thats awesome that you were able to come out to TOTT. That was such an awesome show and for a great cause too. That was one of the funnest road trips me and some friends have taken.

As you sit there patiently waiting for Testament to come out there, I do the same here for some east coast bands. Maybe you make a deal with them to meet you half way? There's a festival in Cleveland in the beginning of June before they start their European tour. They could do that one as a warm up for Europe. Woudln't that be fun DE?? I think I'm going to that festival my friends are checking into costs.