*UPDATED* Testament Euro-Tour Dates 2004

Got my tickets for the Milton Keynes show today and will also go to Dudley if I can check out of work early that day!

Any info on who the support band(s) are yet?

slightly off topic, so i apologise.

Bollox: have you heard who else is playing Milton Keynes?????

July 8th

DEATH ANGEL

see ya there bro

also, does anyone know who's supporting Test' in the UK?????? (i had to bring it back to the thread somehow!)

ta

mysilentgrave said:
slightly off topic, so i apologise.

Bollox: have you heard who else is playing Milton Keynes?????

July 8th

DEATH ANGEL

see ya there bro

Yeah mate - I saw the date announced in the local paper at the same time Testament were confirmed!

I saw Death Angel at last years "No Mercy" festival in Switzerland (ironically supporting Testament) and the guys rocked!!!

So I'll be at that one too!!!

Less than 3 weeks to go now! - cant wait!

Testament Legions said:
I checked with management, and the dates are as posted with NO mistakes.

Thank you very much for this info.

Nevertheless, it is somewhat strange. I looked again in the web and found official pages of the clubs that host the Testament gigs. And they quote dates in the other way round :err: . Again, here are the links to the official pages of Kozel Pub and Golem Club:
http://www.kozelpub.sk/
http://golemclub.com/

TL - that what momaspl says is correct!

we are going together to see those shows - i 've just called the club in Slovakia and "Polish Legions mafia in Zlin operator"(got a friend there):))) - those sources confirmed that both clubs are scheduled like this

13.06 Zlin
14.06 Martin

which is exactly the opposite the management gave you&us.

well - this is only 150 km difference - but it would be a relief to know that we and Testament are going the same venues on the same dates:)))))))))

maybe we can hear from someone from the management on this very forum - would be cool to talk about Polish date too:)))))))))

Testament Legions said:
Do I have them listed the opposite way???
that's what we are getting straight from the clubs, so someone must be wrong - either both clubs or the management.

if it turns out that clubs are correct please let the Testament know :)))))))) ...and us too :wave: :wave:

that is from GOLEM:
SU 13. 6.TESTAMENT (USA)
ROOT (ČR)
black metal
Pořádá P-production Ostrava
Vodka party - panák za 25,-

black metal :))))))))))
&vodka party - that's the place to be for the next weekend:))))

Spoke to soulflypl twice, seems like he and his old friend momaspl are having really good times out there on tour with Testament :D I just tell you that there is 2 more day, 2 more gigs and 2 more nights for them still to come :hornsbang:

I will not post nothing more, let soulflypl and momaspl have their job done here :p