May 6 Suffocation, Satyricon, Morbid Angel at The Cajun House!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
This show is going to be sick, here is a picture of Suffocations new album.

SoulsPreview.jpg

SUFFOCATION To Tour Europe In June - Mar. 30, 2004

Reunited New York death metallers SUFFOCATION will embark on a European tour in early June. Tentative dates so far are as follows:

Jun. 10 - GER @ T.B.A.
Jun. 11 - Engelsdorg, GER @ Hellraiser
Jun. 12 - Prague, CZR @ Abaton Club
Jun. 13 - SLO @ T.B.A.
Jun. 14 - ITA @ T.B.A
Jun. 15 - SWI @ T.B.A.
Jun. 16 - FRA @ T.B.A.
Jun. 17 - Irun, SPA @ Tunk
Jun. 18 - Barcelona, SPA @ Mephisto
Jun. 19 - Madrid, SPA @ Ritmo Compas
Jun. 20 - POR @ T.B.A
Jun. 21 - SPA @ T.B.A.
Jun. 22 - FRA @ T.B.A.
Jun. 23 - FRA @ T.B.A.
Jun. 24 - FRA @ T.B.A.
Jun. 25 - Dessel, BEL @ Graspop
Jun. 26 - NETH @ T.B.A.
Jun. 27 - Le Mans, FRA @ Fury Fest T.B.C
Jun. 28 - Paris, FRA @ La Locomotive

As previously reported, SUFFOCATION's new CD, "Souls to Deny" (view cover here) is scheduled for an April 27 North American release through Relapse Records. The album will arrive overseas on May 17.

The band's first full album of new material since 1995's "Pierced From Within", "Souls to Deny" was recorded at New York's Full Force Studios with engineer Joe Cincotta and is "the cleanest, heaviest SUFFOCATION album to date," according to drummer Mike Smith.

SUFFOCATION's current lineup consists of Smith, vocalist Frank Mullen, guitarists Terrance Hobbs and Guy Marchais and bassist Derek Boyer.

I will hopefully take the night off to see this gig. I am just pissed that the exodus tour is in town on same night. go so long without gigs and some of my favs all pop up on same nights in this desert town.:erk: :ill:

Elitist Jackass said:
Morbid Angel AND Suffocation. I don't see how anyone would want to miss this.

I saw suffocation twice last year. Morbid angel bores me. Satyricon with tyrm might be interesting.

Exodus are back and I love old school thrash so yes there is a dilema for me and unfortunately I can't do the phoenix one night, tucson thing the next for this situation due to work.

The Colonel said:
It is very hard to choose between those two tours, but Exodus is playing Tucson the next night, so hopefully I can get some of my idiot friends to join me in a voyage to that horrible desert town.

I might have just been able to get both nights off so I think I will see suffocation up here and then travel to tucson for the exodus gig:hotjump: :Spin: :headbang: