Cephalic Carnage World Tour!! and kidnaps a "trendy metalcore kid" on their new video

Interesting video...I haven't heard too much of the previous album so I don't know if they've been incorporating coreish stuff for awhile now or what but yeah, that's quite different from Exploiting Dysfunction. It seems that like all these death metal bands are changing in to that direction somewhat...look at the new Aborted.

hardcore hasn't existed for years. I laugh when someone even compares metalcore to hardcore.

Metalcore just simply amazes me. If I wanted to hear swedish riffs most likely taken from at the gates or similar bands, I wouldn't listen to metalcore crap or bands like in flames or soilwork who souled their soul to be more nu metal and "gain" new fans.

I would listen to Dark tranquility who have continued to do it right.

I am not "ignorant" throwing comments around. I am a long time fan of so many metal genres. I am not an elitist black metal fan that rips on all other metal and burns down churches. I listen to power, prog, folk, grind, gore, black, death(both brutal and melodic), old school thrash, etc. I see talent in all these and it disgusts me that what young influenced kids see getting to the top of the underground or closest to the mainstream in our country is such simplistic crap.

It just gives me hope that I see teenagers that are able to find good metal whatever the genre whereever the band is located on this planet thanks to the internet.

carry on, there is nothing to be seen here.