Anthrax - Summer EU Tour - classic line-up

xSUIxTOMMYx

Polish Legions & Enemies
Aug 5, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
Too bad that this tour aint gonna reach Poland but probably myself and the rest of the Polish Legions will go to Plzen, Czech Rep.

ANTHRAX: More European Tour Dates Announced - May 26, 2005

ANTHRAX's reunited classic lineup of Joey Belladonna (vocals), Dan Spitz (guitar), Frank Bello (bass), Scott Ian (guitar) and Charlie Benante (drums) have added more European tour dates to their current itinerary. The group's schedule is shaping up as follows:

Jun. 03 - Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom
Jun. 09 - Sölvesborg, SWE @ Sweden Rock
Jun. 11 - Nottingham, UK Download
Jun. 12 – Monza, ITA @ Gods Of Metal
Jun. 13 - London, UK @ Metal Hammer Awards
Jun. 15 - Valencia, SPA @ Sedavi
Jun. 16 - Madrid, SPA @ La Riviera
Jun. 18 - Palma de Mallorca @ Assaig
Jun. 19 - Bergara, SPA @ La Jam
Jun. 21 - Barcelona, SPA @ Razzamataz
Jun. 24 - Le Mans, FRA @ Fury Fest
Jun. 25 - Dessel, BEL @ Grasspop
Jun. 26 - Tolmin, SLO @ Metal Camp Fest
Jun. 28 - Zagreb, CRO @ Sc Pauk
Jun. 29 - Graz, AUT @ Orpheum
Jun. 30 - Linz, AUT @ Posthof
Jul. 02 - HUN @ Wanted festival
Jul. 03 - GER @ With Full Force
Jul. 05 - Plzen, CZR @ DK Inwest
Jul. 06 - SLO @ Bratislava
Jul. 07 - ITA @ Milan TBC
Jul. 09 - Athens, GRE @ Rockwave
Jul. 15 - BEL @ Dour Fest
Jul. 17 - Joensuu, FIN @ Ilosaarirock

:headbang:

No dates in Holland too sucks major I wanted to see em again!

I was hoping to go an dsee the belgium show but that's a festival show, sucks because they always play a short(er) set and you also have to pay for the other bands, and I absolutely want to avoid being exposed to Slipknot and the likes!!

I`m on the press list for both Czech/Slo gigs organized by the same promoter. I`ll probably go to Plzen with my friends and also looking forward to get the chance of interviewing Joey.

I got a question for you guys i'm going to be in the UK when they are playing that show in Oxford on the 14th anyone know what the chances of that gig selling out are cause right now shits up in the air for me money wise on if i'm going to goto that show or not

Johnny Czech - I think you should go. I went to the Glasgow show, and I'm glad that I can make a direct comparison between the two line-ups.