NEVERMORE To Support DISTURBED???

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
From official website (just posted!):

Nevermore European tourdates announced
Yes, it's true. Nevermore are heading for European soil again this spring. First up are the Metal mania festivals in Budapest. Zlin and Katowice after which the band will be joining Disturbed on their European tour through Germany, The Netherlands, and Great Britain. The dates are confirmed but always subject to change, so keep an eye on this website and always check with the venue for last minute changed. Tourdates can be found on the tourdates page.

17 Jan 2006 by thewendy

Metalmania Festivals

02.03.2006 (H) BUDAPEST / Petöfi Hall
03.03.2006 (CZ) ZLIN / Novesta Hall
04.03.2006 (PL) KATOWICE / Spodek

DISTURBED: European dates 2006

09.03.2006 (D) NÜRNBERG / Löwensaal
10.03.2006 (D) MÜNCHEN / Tonhalle
12.03.2006 (DK) COPENHAGEN / Amager Bio
14.03.2006 (D) HAMBURG / Große Freiheit
16.03.2006 (D) BREMEN / Aladin
17.03.2006 (D) BERLIN / Huxleys
19.03.2006 (NL) TILBURG / 013
20.03.2006 (NL) AMSTERDAM / Paradiso
22.03.2006 (D) KÖLN / Live Music Hall
23.03.2006 (D) DORTMUND / Westfalenhalle 3
25.03.2006 (GB) GLASGOW / Barrowlands
27.03.2006 (GB) NEWCASTLE / Academy
28.03.2006 (GB) BIRMINGHAM / Academy
30.03.2006 (GB) MANCHESTER / Academy
31.03.2006 (GB) LIVERPOOL / Academy
02.04.2006 (GB) NOTTINGHAM / Rock City
03.04.2006 (GB) LONDON / Astoria

So seems like there will NOT be a headlining EU tour this spring as Warrel posted last month...

I hope they will play 60 minutes.

I`m gonna score 2 out of 3 MetalMania festivals and strongly considering to hit to Berlin...:headbang:

wtf, no Sweden? :erk:

dv8eddmg said:
they are on their way to a sellout, isn't it obvious, they have never had this much attention

so you mean after playing with a band imo worse then them, they'll be "sellouts"? tis not all about attention.

Being a sellout isn't playing with popular bands.

It'd be interesting to see Nevermore play with a random popular band/artist like... um...
Rammstein?

remember, I did say random. :p

Anything that helps the Nevermore guys stay as far away from flipping burgers at some food joint gets a thumbs up from me! They've busted their asses over the years to earn a high profile slot like this. Disturbed, while not full on "metal" the likes of Nevermore, still have some pretty kick ass songs and definitely don't fall into the sterotypical "Nu-Metal" category.

I can never see Nevermore selling out or going the route of a Metallica. Just look at the album track record; if anything, they have gotten heavier as time goes on.

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
So seems like there will NOT be a headlining EU tour this spring as Warrel posted last month...

I`m gonna score 2 out of 3 MetalMania festivals and strongly considering to hit to Berlin...:headbang:

Spring lasts `til june ... so there is enough time left ;)

wait & see ;)

Devy_Metal said:
you guys aren't metal if you like disturbed

I personally would not want to be made of metal... would get kinda heavy on my back and I want to have bones for a while.

Nothing wrong with Disturbed. But Nevermore will show them up, and that will be that.

IntoPhagist said:
does it really matter? about, " your not metal if you like disturbed" thats so lame if people liek it they like it, and i for one think new disturbed c-d is awesome, they became alot better and more metal, alot of catchy hooky heavy riffs with good singing nothign wrong with disturbed, that be a kick ass show

I dont give two fucks about your opnion. If you like Disturbed, so be it. I have no problem with people liking a band like Disturbed. I do however, have a problem with people liking a band such as Disturbed and calling them a "metal" band. They're not metal. There are ten thousand bands out there that are just as catchy and are 1000 times heavier and have better songwriting skills. Disturbed is a fucking MTV, mallcore, hard rock band. They're not metal and their fans are a disgrace to music.

IntoPhagist said:
does it really matter? about, " your not metal if you like disturbed" thats so lame if people liek it they like it, and i for one think new disturbed c-d is awesome, they became alot better and more metal, alot of catchy hooky heavy riffs with good singing nothign wrong with disturbed, that be a kick ass show
btw, how much stage time will Nevermore get on this tour?

Final_Product said:
I'm a tad pissed off in all honesty. I do not rate disturbed as a metal band whatsoever. I'll go see nevermore and then leave. No disrespect to disturbed, but nevermore should be headlining.

im sure Nevermore will be headlining this year sometime

I am somewhat "disturbed" about this tour as well, but for a different reason.
After their hanging around with Opeth and their pedophile bus driver this fall, and now cavorting around with Draiman and and his on-stage hard-ons this spring, I fear that the Nevermore boys will be corrupted. It's a big change from this summer when they were pure as the driven snow under my watch. BTW Warrel you should IM or call me sometime so I can lecture you about my concerns in real time.

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
From official website (just posted!):

Nevermore European tourdates announced
Yes, it's true. Nevermore are heading for European soil again this spring. First up are the Metal mania festivals in Budapest. Zlin and Katowice after which the band will be joining Disturbed on their European tour through Germany, The Netherlands, and Great Britain. The dates are confirmed but always subject to change, so keep an eye on this website and always check with the venue for last minute changed. Tourdates can be found on the tourdates page.

17 Jan 2006 by thewendy

Metalmania Festivals

02.03.2006 (H) BUDAPEST / Petöfi Hall
03.03.2006 (CZ) ZLIN / Novesta Hall
04.03.2006 (PL) KATOWICE / Spodek

DISTURBED: European dates 2006

09.03.2006 (D) NÜRNBERG / Löwensaal
10.03.2006 (D) MÜNCHEN / Tonhalle
12.03.2006 (DK) COPENHAGEN / Amager Bio
14.03.2006 (D) HAMBURG / Große Freiheit
16.03.2006 (D) BREMEN / Aladin
17.03.2006 (D) BERLIN / Huxleys
19.03.2006 (NL) TILBURG / 013
20.03.2006 (NL) AMSTERDAM / Paradiso
22.03.2006 (D) KÖLN / Live Music Hall
23.03.2006 (D) DORTMUND / Westfalenhalle 3
25.03.2006 (GB) GLASGOW / Barrowlands
27.03.2006 (GB) NEWCASTLE / Academy
28.03.2006 (GB) BIRMINGHAM / Academy
30.03.2006 (GB) MANCHESTER / Academy
31.03.2006 (GB) LIVERPOOL / Academy
02.04.2006 (GB) NOTTINGHAM / Rock City
03.04.2006 (GB) LONDON / Astoria

Grrrrrreat!! That fits perfectly into my "time table".
I get made redundant in March (which is good, `cause I start to study in April and my boss, nice as he is, wanted to deign me some spare time before that ;) )

So I guess, I´ll be on the road from March 9th until March 23rd.
Last time it was 7 shows for me, this time 9, nice, nice...

Hey Warrel, how did you call that? "Good crazy"?! Must be. Hehe, see ya´ then. Remember the car? ;)

TwistedSister said:
Grrrrrreat!! That fits perfectly into my "time table".
I get made redundant in March (which is good, `cause I start to study in April and my boss, nice as he is, wanted to deign me some spare time before that ;) )

So I guess, I´ll be on the road from March 9th until March 23rd.
Last time it was 7 shows for me, this time 9, nice, nice...

Hey Warrel, how did you call that? "Good crazy"?! Must be. Hehe, see ya´ then. Remember the car? ;)
Yeah that's a good kind of crazy..haha

when they support disturbed how much stage time will they get. if it's an hour, ill fly to the UK for two shows...if under an hour...not worth it. but these headlinging shows sound promising....