Anathema Tour

Tempest said:
The mall near me opened a "Hot Topic Rock" wich is basically just music stuff... they got like 4 Ipod kiosks that constantly play shitty bands like H.I.M. and My Chemical Romance... *cringes*
THE HOT-TOPIC NEXT TO ME DOESN'T REALLY HAVE MUCH MUSIC IT'S MOSLY CLOTHING (SEX COSTUMES/"GOTH" DAY WEAR) WHITH MAKE-UP BODY JEWELRY (NEXT TO BODY PEIRCING PLACE) BODY PAINT UNDERGROUND MUSIC POSTERS AND TODD MCFARLANE TOYS

Exactly, you do. Much of latin is similar to english to guess. I mean looking at your signature excrement and varies are already pretty obvious.

Most engish words have component latin parts too, look up any good english dictionary and you can see the roots often lie in latin.

Final_Product said:
Yeah, Latin is easier...its essentially an inflected language, minus a few differences. So syntax is of no great concern, provided you can learn word ending. If you can internalise the declensions of the perfect tense and well as the adjective endings, and then move on to other tenses you could prob learn latin in about 2yrs. Ancient greek is much more difficult as it is vastly different from how we concieve a language.
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO LEARN KLINGON???
IT DROVE ME TOTALY FUCKING CRAZY
VERBS ARE ONLY USED WHEN YOU'RE TELLING SOMEONE TO DO SOMETHING
OTHERWISE THE SYNTAX IS COMEPLETY CHANGED FROM ANY LANGUAGE I'VE EVER SEEN WITH VERBS BEING REPLACED WITH 7 OR 8 ADJECTIVES DESCRIBING A SINGLE NOUN :yell:

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
I ACTUALLY DID NOTICE THIS LOOKING AT THE CHEMICAL NAMES OF THE DRUGS MY FREINDS WERE PILL POPPING

:lol: Yes many medical terms come from latin, and so do many philosophical terms, law terms also.

Final_Product said:
look up any good english dictionary and you can see the roots often lie in latin.
I'VE ACTUALY SEEN THIS LIKE HOW THE "MORPH" IN MORPHINE (A TRANQUILIZER) IS THE SAME AS THE "MORPH" IN MORPHEUS THE ROMAN GOD OF SLEEP
BUT (SADLY) IN AMERICA A LOT OF THE DICTIONARIES ARE CRAP IN THAT THEY DON'T SHOW WORD ROOTS