NEVERMORE To Support DISTURBED???

Devy_Metal said:
you guys aren't metal if you like disturbed

but I like Nevermore and Disturbed, so what does that make me?

To those of you who keep knocking Disturbed: Don't you realize that they are getting more and more power metal in their style, and with every album they release, they are getting further away from their shitty nu-metal roots. Sure, David Draiman still does his monkey sounds every now and then, but the new shit they are doing is so much more melodic and thought out than the previous stuff.

I somewhat agree. I still don't rate Disturbed as a "metal band" in the kinda way I look upon metal, BUT they do knock out some damn catchy riffs, and I (after calming down a bit! :p) Have no problem seeing them with nevermore supporting :D

ps...my friend works in a t-shirt printing place...how about I get him to make a "I LOVE WILL BOZARTH" shirt for the gig :p

Kick ass. Anything to spread the word to the masses. It's good exposure, and that's a good thing. I think this will find ALOT more fans for Nevermore. Besides, Disturbed actually are a decent band with some kick ass songs as it is.

Damn, I just found out that many of the German shows are already sold out.

Shit. (Well, shit for me, great for Nevermore of course.)
So I guess it won´t be these 9 or more shows I was preparing myself for.

I don´t know...maybe I´ll give it a try anyway....I just don´t want to risk a 5-hour drive to Munich for instance, and then not get in.
Sucks. :(