Jim=the man

Lordlucid

Warning: Contains Alcohol
Mar 20, 2004
Ukiah, California.
Jim sheppard is the man, and I just realized he has little to no mentioning on wikipedia. Wtf!?!?!?!?!? Somebody should help create a page for Jim. Will, Isabel, anyone? I'll Help, but Im pretty lame and I don't know all that much about Jims history. SO HELP ME OUT!o_O

Isabel, I think I confuse the S and the Z in your name due to the fact that I sometimes call you "Iz"
lol

About Jim: I totally 100% agree with you Justin!!! I think his best buddy Warrel can help out with history on Wikepedia... :)

jim's the man. a bunch of us were waiting to see them near the busses in atlantic city one time, van walked right past us, but jim stopped to chat with use for a good 15 mins, then went back in the buss, came back out and handed all of us TGE posters. :headbang:

Will Bozarth said:
i really dont know much about Jim, besides him being in Sanctuary and having krohn's
You've failed me... I thought you were a good fanboy:erk: .

Mike said:
jim's the man. a bunch of us were waiting to see them near the busses in atlantic city one time, van walked right past us, but jim stopped to chat with use for a good 15 mins, then went back in the buss, came back out and handed all of us TGE posters.

Yeah, he was hella giving us stuff, and it wasn't even that. It was the fact that he was a hella cool guy and really freaking nice.