Nevermore - Saint Paul, Halloween

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
Hey, here are some pictures of the Halloween show in Saint Paul, and a short review:

Jeff "ShreddarWurst" Loomis:
IMAG0049.jpg

Jim "The Retarded Spartan" Sheppard (would have worked better if he would have gotten his "googily eyes" to stay on the helmet:
IMAG0048.jpg

Not really sure what Warrel was going as. Gold mask and silver vampire teeth:
IMAG0047.jpg

Van "Vanana" Williams:
IMAG0046.jpg

My assumption is that Attila went as a slasher film killer:
IMAG0044.jpg

Tour Manager Josh:
IMAG0042.jpg

My girlfriend Jenn with the band:
IMAG0041.jpg

Me with the band:
IMAG0040.jpg

The show was pretty well attended, not sold out, but not dead. Lots of crowd participation, band was tight as hell. Jim tripped on a cord and went face first into a monitor and had a goose-egg on his head that had us all kind of worried. He's staying with me for a few days since they are going to Canada, and I offered to take him to the hospital but he declined. He seems to be alright now, woke up this morning with just a bruise and no swelling. Setlist was the same as it has been, so not gonna repeat it here. Lastly, I just wanted to address something. There have been rumors flying around on the board about the state of the band and the members towards each other. There is definitely some animosity, but it's nothing that I'm worried about at all, especially after being on the bus for a little bit and just talking to all of the guys. As Jim told me this morning, it's like a marriage. They are all of the best of friends and just get at each others throats at times. They haven't been on tour in a bus together for any significant amount of time for 5 years and so having all of this time apart from each other on the road, and then being shoved onto a bus with themselves and their crew for a month, things get strained from time to time. After hearing everything from Jim, and talking to Warrel briefly (didn't go into much detail), I have no worries about the future or even present state of Nevermore. They all seem very happy with Attila, and had a blast on stage last night.

Brent

hahahahaha leave it to this band to dress up as food for Halloween :lol: :lol:

I love it!

As if Jeff wasn't yummy enough, he had to dress up as a hotdog, lol!! ;) Thanks for sharing the pics and info, very cool. Take care of Jim:)

I am, I had to work tonight and couldn't get out of it, so he's off with my new roommates watching Monday Night Football. He's a football fanatic. After I close up the theater though, we are going to my buds other theater and watching a private showing of RED. Jim hasn't seen it yet and really wants to.

Haha, I love the costumes!

The food ones had me laughing pretty damn hard :D

I love your girlie's chicken costume, hahaha