Number of times seeing NEVERMORE LIVE (when, where, who with, and when)...

Moved to Seattle in 1989 and the last Sanctuary show there, with Jeff in the band already (Forced Entry opening, but I can't for the life of me remember the name of that 18+ place). Few eyars later saw the first official Nevermore show at the RKCNDY, and got an elbow to the face from Lenny at that show, as he climbed on stage to accost poor Jeff :) Also caught them at Pain in the Grass and supporting Death at the RKCNDY in 1995 (picked up a wiener dog puppy for the tour bus driver in Bellevue with my then not-yet wife Julie, who got naughty looks from Jim).

After moving back to Holland, caught them again at the Baroeg in Rotterdam in '99, I think, in Haarlem in 2005 (won't forget WD's face when he saw the WA State flag in the crowd :) ), and last year in Uden. Hope to see them again this month in Amsterdam and perhaps Tilburg.

no way man you were totally cool! I looked like the tard with my crazy hat!

For those who missed the pictards in the other thread, this is the hat he's talkin' about:

DSC01443.jpg

I saw them open for Mercyful fate for the dreaming neon black tour and it was great all around. I got to meet Jim and Tim and got to talk to them for a bit and asked if i wanted to have a beer but i was way underage. If they didn't card people to go up to the balcony i would have definitely drank with them.
The last time i saw them the opened for Dimmu and they were awesome.

you suck....you shoulda atleast tried. If I could drink with the band I'd be soooooooo happy

EDIT: but I would probably annoy the shit outta jeff and warrel cus all I'd want to do is talk guitar and lyrics

you suck....you shoulda atleast tried. If I could drink with the band I'd be soooooooo happy

EDIT: but I would probably annoy the shit outta jeff and warrel cus all I'd want to do is talk guitar and lyrics

yea i suck cause the bouncer at the club would have laugh straight to my face and kick me out. They card people that go up to the balcony and I didn't want to miss Fate.
I would have loved to drink with those dudes but i was way too young and those guys would have gotten into some shit if they got caught giving alcohol to a minor.

I drank a whole shitload of vodka with WD back in the day at a Nevermore show and then got on stage and called everybody a bunch of really offensive homosexual slurs.

Not my finest moment :lol:

Cleveland 03 was my first show. got on stage, sang into the mic, went backstage, turned down the beer offer by Warrel, got a picture with him. Jan Lindh from Candlemass took the picture.

good time

uhh

Cleveland 03
Philadelphia 03
Brooklyn 03
Asbury park 03
Philadelphia 05
Atlantic City 06
West Springfield 06
Seattle 07
Seattle 08
Philadelphia 10

I think that was it.

Thessaloniki Greece - 2003
Thessaloniki Greece - March 2005
Thessaloniki Greece - October 2005
Athens Greece - March 2006
Wacken Germany - 2009
Thessaloniki Greece - 2010
Milan Italy - 2011 (ye 2 days ago !)

i just saw Nevermore for the first time in Vienna on 12th March and it was amazing. i didn't really see much of the first two bands and i couldn't find anything interesting in Symphony X so only Psychotic Waltz was up there on stage putting on a really good show- at least for me. Nevermore surely deserved the headliner spot- they should have it on all dates... lol

i really hope they'll return soon cause the set was intense but a little short... only about 1h due to the other bands' playing time.

April 9th 2006 - Fillmore, San Francisco - Opening for Arch Enemy
l.jpg

September 26th 2010 - Slims, San Francisco - HEADLINING, MOTHERFUCKER
l.jpg