Live Nevermore Show on VHS is excellent

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
What's going on fellow METALHEADS? I hope everyone is doing well despite the recent tragedy. I received an excellent NEVERMORE Live Video from GodBox34@aol.com. The video included a show from January 2000 in Massachusettes in which the entire DNB album was performed along with Next In Line, 7 Tongues of God, And Battle Angels. This show featured Tim Calvert on guitar and I saw this tour and same show during the same week at Annie's in Cincinatti, OH. I talked to Jim about his broken finger and he remembered me from a show they did at the Firehouse in Richmond, KY were I drank beer/tequilla with him Warrel, Van, and Jeff a couple months earlier. Also on this video is a show from 1997 with Pat O'Brien in Germany. Apparently they were touring with Iced Earth because an Iced Earth Banner is behind Nevermore. Some of the songs here include The Mirror Black, Silent Hedges/Double Dare, What Tomorrow Knows, and Optimist or Pessimist.

Cheers and Peace to all

Sanity slips away, She screams from the alcove, I AM THE DOG!!!

ZANEX "THE DOG"

:headbang::heh:

Im not asking for your copy man. lol All you have to do is dub it. All you need is 2 VCRs. Usually people with huge ass websites wont trade cause they already have so much. Im sure as hell not gonna buy the vids from him cause all those people try to do is rip off the fans to some of the greatest groups in the world. And thats total bullshit.

I didn't mean any disrespect. I have two VCR'S but sometimes I have trouble getting them to record. My dubbing cables and one of the VCR's is kind of old. But, I can try to record the show for you and trade something for it. Just e-mail me with something you might want to trade if your still interested. Sorry about the miscommunication dude.

Cheers

ZANEX "THE DOG":heh: :headbang: