What songs would you like NEVERMORE to cover?

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Since the "BEYOND BLACK" album was scrapped, I was wondering what songs/albums would you like to see NEVERMORE cover? "LOVE BITES," "SOUND OF SILENCE," AND "DOUBLE DARE/SILENT HEDGES," are not only covers, but they're redifined with the trademark NEVERMORE sound. Songs I think NEVERMORE could do justice. Anything by QUEENSRYCHE, from the first couple albums up to MINDCRIME. How about, "Lady Wore Black," "Take Hold Of The Flame," "Walk In the Shadows," or "Going To Get Close To You," and "I Will Remember." Anything by RUSH like "Limelight," "Tom Sawyer," "Spirit Of The Radio," or "The Trees," to name a few. Or how about any BLACK SABBATH or SAVATAGE. Personally, I like FASTER PUSSYCAT"s version of Carly Simon's "You're So Vain," But anyway, I"m officially DRUNK. TAKE CARE

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG" :heh: :headbang:
REALITY IS AN ESCAPE FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT FACE DRUGS!
AUTHOR UNKOWN

Nevermore covering 'Fire in the head', or 'The river' by The tea party. That would suitably rock. :headbang:

I like the idea of covering '''CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE," BY BLACK SABBATH and Devin Townsend's "AAA". But what about Strapping Young Lad's "Detox" or any Iron Maiden, how about "Sun and Steel," "Aces High," "Flash Of The Blade,", or "Still Life." Maybe "Run Like Hell," or "Dogs Of War," by Pink Floyd. Just some thoughts. Keep suggesting.

Cheers

ZANEX "I AM THE DOG":heh: :headbang:

Hey, Run like Hell kicks ass. What about Dark Side of the Moon? Thats a good one by Pink Floyd, or maybe One Of These Days by Pink(not really for a cover, but it is a kick ass song), you know,,One of these days Im gonna cut you into little pieces.

What about some cynic? Textures would be a good instrumental (sorry warrel). Or maybe Uraboric Forms... that would be pretty cool with some real singing. I'd listen to that.

Maybe some old megadeth too, maybe Holy wars, or Five magics...

Heck why not something from Led Zeppelin?
Babe i´m gonna leave you - one of my favorits!
Ramble on - what a sound!
WD´s voice´s that powerfull .. and it has to be to match Rob Plant :)
But most i´d enjoy something NEW from Nevermore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p

What about:

The Beatles - A Day In The Life

Sisters Of Mercy - Flood II

Sisters Of Mercy - Ribbons

New Model Army - 225

Killing Joke - Darkness Before Dawn

Killing Joke - Money Is Not Our God

Killing Joke - Slipstream

Voivod - Tribal Convictions (though this song can never be topped)

Voivod - Cockroaches

Originally posted by Serge

But most i´d enjoy something NEW from Nevermore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p

When I saw Nevermore in Sept, Warrel said they might have the new one out by May, This is straight from him, but you know how things go, could be later.

noc