What nevermore song should we cover?

Xyrus77

Lord Of Chaos
Feb 17, 2002
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Our band is going to do a Nevermore cover. What song does everyone here think we should do? Its too hard to just pick one because of all the great Nevermore songs out there. Let me know what you think.....

1. The River Dragon Has Come
2. Dreaming Neon Black (we have a female that can do the backups)
3. I Am The Dog
4. Matricide
5. Engines Of Hate
6. C.B.F.
7. The Garden Of Grey

Pyrus said:
River Dragon - wow the crowd with your guitar wizardry. (Yes, I know CBF is much harder, but Dragon SEEMS like it would be harder because of the spotlighting of Loomis.) So yeah, River Dragon because that'll get you the most chicks.

Yeah, that and Matricide are my two favorites for this.....about the chick thing..........Im the bassist. lol And Im married. Its a nice thought though.

Oh yeah, so is the guitarist. lol

once we find another rhythm guitarist (ours quit yesterday) for my death/thrash band (dont get it confused with Death County, that one's done), i'm gonna talk the rest of the members into doin This Sacrament

Xyrus77 said:
Our band is going to do a Nevermore cover. What song does everyone here think we should do? Its too hard to just pick one because of all the great Nevermore songs out there. Let me know what you think.....

1. The River Dragon Has Come
2. Dreaming Neon Black (we have a female that can do the backups)
3. I Am The Dog
4. Matricide
5. Engines Of Hate
6. C.B.F.
7. The Garden Of Grey

i wanna hear them