Which Nevermore CD should I get first?

bball_1523

Nov 23, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
I've heard a few songs from Nevermore from The Politics of Ecstacy, Dreaming Neon Black, Enemies of Reality, and Dead Heart In A Dead World.

I really enjoyed the tone of Dead Heart In A Dead World album from the few songs I listened to (DHIADW, and The River Dragon Has Come).

the other songs from other albums were awesome as well but I didn't enjoy the tone as much as DHIADW.

What album do you recommend I get first from Nevermore?

:lol: Well, Dead Heart is the easiest one to get into, so I suggest you go for it first. Then I would get Dreaming Neon Black, then Enemies. After that, Politics and In Memory. Then......the s/t.

One of Mussorgsky's most celebrated compositions, Pictures at an Exhibition, is a musical interpretation of the visual experience of viewing several paintings. Each painting is vividly portrayed in sound, using a subtle variety of musical shades and hues, a virtual acoustic equivalent of a painter's palette of colors. Mussorgsky composed it for piano, and it is a tour-de-force for any pianist. Years later the French composer Maurice Ravel saw its potential for orchestra, and it is in his orchestration that Pictures at an Exhibition has become most well-known.

http://www.theendrecords.com is a good site. Average cd price is $12.00. Shipping in the US is free if you want it to come regular mail and goes up (reasonably) from there.

I just did a search and they didn't have Dreaming Neon Black (which is what I think you should get first:D ) but they have all of the others.

I like DHIADW the best out of the ones I have (Enemies of Reality and Dreaming Neon Black). I still need to get the other three.

Go out and get the self title first. That's got What Tomorrow Knows,
Sanity Assassin, and Garden of Grey which are awesome songs.
Second, go get In Memory, which has Matricide, In Memory and
Sorrowed Man, and those are awesome songs. Third, Go get
Dreaming Neon Black, which has tons of great songs but when you're
buying Dreaming Neon Black, you have to buy DHIADW. Then once
you've absorbed that , go get PoE and EoR.

my 2 cents.

OfficerNice.