Hmm... referances in Dead Heart? Something to think about

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
Anyone notice that Warrel referances all the other Nevermore albums within DHIADW?

"Nevermore to feel the pain..." - Heart Collector

"..... Neon Black " - Sounds of Silence

"Our fathers left us nothing but a Dead World " - The Politics of Ecstacy

Sounds like a conspiricy to me! (Or warrel's getting senile and repeatitive) :rolleyes:

Oh gee, look, megadeth must have been refering to 'peace sells' when they wrote 'rust in peace'.

:lol:

Welcome aboard.

why did he do such a bad job onthe lyrics to engines of hate...

tell me, CAUSE MAN THEY DON'T MATCH THE TIMING AT ALL...good stuff with rest.

visionary!!!

i've noticed that too. but i don't think it'S that special. just think about that night of the stormrider-shirt with the phrase "burn'em down"....as you look at the dark saga lyrics he sings "break down the heavens/smashing the gates/burn'em down". or look at therions lyrics-....

I think he was asked about this very thing in an interview I read and basically said it is just for fun. I could be misremembering, though. It seems that each album has a song that refers to the title of the previous album in the lyrics, excepting possibly In Memory. I'd have to look it up to verify which songs, though, and I'd really rather spend my time doing something else.

Lucy in the sky with diamond eyes, LONG SINCE DARK...

And gee, look, i've never notice this 'Nevermore' (ST) might actually be reffering to the band's name!! oh!

:lol:

well,for me Nevermore's(and sanctuary's-wherever WD is involved) work as a whole is a concept(which of course I have not understood yet)
I hope I will...

fire_obsidian-c.jpg