Number of times seeing NEVERMORE LIVE (when, where, who with, and when)...

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I've seen NEVERMORE live 3 times. Each time was great.

1. NEVERMORE w/ Flotsam and Jetsam @ Bogart's in Cincinatti, Ohio. Nevermore opened and this was during The P.O.E. tour and Pat O'Brian? was with the band. I got to meet everyone (Warrel, Jim, Van, Jeff: not Pat) and got autographs on a napkin. I got a shirt with "The Passenger" artwork and Euro-Tour Dates. Highlights included: Silent Hedges/Double Dare, What Tommorrow Knows, (I can't remember the rest).
2. NEVERMORE w/ XII seconds of rage and POWND @ the Firehouse Lounge in Richmond, Ky on July 7, 1999 (my Birthday): Pownd (local band opened and covered Maiden's "Powerslave" and I'm sure others along with originals. XII seconds of rage where from Cincy, Ohio and had a drummer who was blind, but kicked ass. They played all original metal a and where a good band. Their guitarist, a shaved head heavy set guy, supported NEVERMORE'S drinking habit and bought the band and fans (myself included) several shots of tequila, bourbon, jagermeister, etc.. I know Van had to do at least 10 shots of Tequila before Nevermore played. this night was special because it was my birthday and I hung out and drank with Van & Warrel mainly, Jim, and Jeff. Tim Calvert stayed to himself. This was during the DNB tour with Grip Inc. but Warrel and Jim said Grip Inc. backed out/left the tour etc... I have a copy of this show on VHS courtesy of ledmag.
3.Nevermore w/ Arch Enemy, Ground Zero (local band) and ?? @ Annie;s in Cincy Ohio in January 2000. talked with Jim at length with a broken finger and Nevermore did all of DNB. saw Tim and Van walking around earlier in the night and said "Hey". Note: after all of DNB, Nevermore did a song off POE and the crowd wanted more but Warrel said "according to the band thats it, " leaving the crowd wanting more.

Hope to see the band soon in Detroit w/ Opeth.

1. Cleveland, Ohio. w/ Candlemass, Trouble, Jag Panzer, Elegy, Falconer, Wolf, Eidolon

2. Asbury Park, NJ - w/ Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy

3. Philadelphia, PA - w/ Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy

4. Brooklyn, NY - w/ Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Hypocrisy

5. Atlantic City, NJ - w/ Megadeth, Dream Theater, Symphony X

Only once at gigantour just a couple months ago. but again at the end of this month! w00t! by the way your subject has too whens. 0mgzers faux pas!

1. 1995, Phoenix, AZ opening for Death
2. 1999, Phoenix AZ at the Mason Jar, opening for Iced Earth
3. 2000, The Green Room, Tempe, AZ opening for In Flames
4. 2001, Phoenix, AZ at the Mason Jar, Headlining with Opeth opening.
5. 2001, Tempe, AZ The Bash On Ash, opening for Savatage.
6. 2004, Scottsdale, AZ The Cajun House, opening for Dimmu Borgir

1. March 2001, Vienna, Austria, w Annihilator, Soilwork, Rawhead Rexx
2. April 2001, Graz, Austria, w Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, Lacuna Coil, Susperia
3. October 2003, Budapest, Hungary, w Morpheus :p
4. April 2005, Thessaloniki, Greece
5. October 2005, Ljubljana, Slovenia, w Mercenary, Dew Scented

6. and 7. to come, in two weeks in Greece (hope to live till then)

Off the top of my head:

1994: First official Nevermore show - RCKNDY, Seattle. Got an elbow in the teeth from Lenny Rutledge, who wasn't happy with the whole Nevermore "thing" back then, as he climbed on stage to have an argument with Jeff... No harm done, in the end. They had one show a week before this one, in a place in Georgetown (industrial area South of Downtown Seattle), but if I remember right, that was a private thing.
1994: Halloween show at the Off Ramp, Seattle.
7/71995: Opening for Death at the RCKNDY.
1996: Seattle Center (those Summer open air shows, I forget the name)
1997: Scum, Katwijk (NL)
1998?: Baroeg, Rotterdam (NL)
(Bit of a hiatus due to the birth of my two rugrats - undoubtedly the cause of many memory lapses on those dates...)
18/9/2005: Patronaat, Haarlem (NL)

Aside from these seven shows, I saw the last Sanctuary show, with Jeff replacing Sean. Forced Entry opened, back then (damn, that's a while back - '90 or '91 or thereabouts?).

I've seen Nevermore three times,all shows were in Budapest,Hungary.Every gig was great,but the show held this Monday was the best concert I've ever attended.Thank you guys a lot!Especially Jeff for the pick. :headbang:

January 2000 @ Creepy Crawl in St. Louis, MO. Openers were Deep and Arch Enemy (w/Johan Liiva).

They played all of DNB except I am the Dog as well as Next In Line, This Sacrament, Seven Tongues of God, and The Learning. Jeff broke a string toward the end of the Learning. He was pissed, but the show kicked ass.

1.) New England Metalfest 2003- This was actually what really got me into NM, i already had DHIADW, but this set it off.

2.) Asbury Park, NJ- NJ Metalfestival

3.) Worcester, MA Opening for Dimmu

wacken open air 2001
bang your head open air 2002
rock hard open air 2003
frankfurt 2003 with arch enemy
ludwigsburg 2003 with arch enemy
bochum 2005 with mercenary and dew-se´cented

i will see them two more times this month \m/

-sept. 2001 at the canyon club in dallas, opening for savatage. went with my brother. me for nevermore, him for savatage hah.

-nov. 2003 at the trocadero in philly. saw em with derick and the will bozarth bunch ;)

-dec. 2003 at the 9:30 club in DC. saw em with derick and dead lioness woohoo!

i believe thats all haha

I've seen them once on the "Enemies" euro tour in Klubben, Stockholm. The sound was majorly fucked up but they played a good show. I'm seeing 'em again in four days. Hoping for the same show without the sound probs this time..

LA, November 2003 opening for Dimmu Borgir.
San Diego, July 2005, Gigantour.

I won't be at their dates with Opeth...I'll be seeing Opeth with Pelican and Fireball Ministry.