Who wants a Nevermore Evolution ?

I think the next one will contain all the best ingredients of nevermore.

I can remember us all asking for the darkness of in memory and DNB, the catchyness of Dead Heart, the technicallity of POE as well as something new.

By the sounds of it from the latest news, its seems like we are going to get just that. I can see this easily being their best release. It will appeal to everyone.

some of the metallica songs went great with the symphony, but yes, Nevermore would not sound good with a symphony because they are too heavy.Plus, they don't make epic songs like IE or BG.Especially BG, they would go great with an orchestra.

I disagree with the symphony + metal band equals shit, Theli and Lepaca Kilffoth by Therion are very very good. My dying bride also uses symphonic arrangements very effectively. I think that symphonic music is a perfect match with metal- as both can be quite dark and quite powerful, would we even have metal if it wasnt for some of those great baroque symphonies? I also thin kmetal bands would learn alot about music if they took compisition classes.
Should Nevermore use a symphony- personally I dont think it would match nevermore's sound, but a song or two would be intersting- God try new things every once in a while, who wants the same old shit.

I can remember us all asking for the darkness of in memory and DNB, the catchyness of Dead Heart, the technicallity of POE as well as something new.

One can only hope.

I pray to geeisha that the days of epic Nevermore songs such as The Learning, 42147, Matricide and Beyond within' will grace us once more...

I too am hopeing for something different, I love poe, but i don't think that i could handle POE II, i think that nevermore have the opportunity and the skill to put together something that will shut people like myself up, and put me back into my box, back into my corner of trapped-ness.

One can only hope.

-Trapped

Originally posted by speed
I disagree with the symphony + metal band equals shit, Theli and Lepaca Kilffoth by Therion are very very good.

Same do I - like Therion very much; one must not go that far as Therion does ... though the idea itself is sound .. I like the way Blind Guardian and Jag Panzer went with albums like NIME / Thane to the throne .. sort of "classic concept"

Should Nevermore use a symphony- personally I dont think it would match nevermore's sound, but a song or two would be intersting- God try new things every once in a while, who wants the same old shit. [/QUOTE]

hm .. I can´t imagine NM doin the "classic way" ... though some of their sound concepts would suit fine :)=

I rather prefer NM goin back one step to DNB concepts ... songs like "I am the Dog" are my alltimesfav hehe but I´m sure these guys won´t replicate old stuff ... so lookin out for something new!!