Nevermore US headlining tour?

bball_1523

Nov 23, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
I was wondering if Nevermore ever mentioned doing a headlining tour in the US anytime soon? I know they are doing Gigantour right now, then heading to europe.

Have they said anything? I was a bit disappointed that I only got to see less than 30 min of Nevermore on Gigantour (even though they ripped it up), so I am hoping that I can see them in full later this year.

did they announce anything? i don't remember but i bet this next tour will be non headlining but the one after will be headlining(i'mjustguessing)

Stealer of Dreams said:
IT'S NEVER, EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

Because they hate us.

Right. Look at the attendance of the Gigantour. Not many. Reason enough to hate you American metalheads.

They come to Germany on a regular basis, because we give them love!

Jody42147 said:
These guys shouldn't be opening for jack schitt.

They rule all that is metal.

I couldn't agree more. It gets me sick to see these shit bands that haven't paid their dues headline because their debut CD sells good at the mall. Can't wait to hear the new material live!!! For nostalgia's sake, I would die to see them play Garden of Gray or CBF.

open or headline, I don't care as long as we get a nice sized set. If opening for a bigger act helps to continue spreading the buzz that is Nevermore, You won't hear me complain. I just want to see a longer set.:Spin:

Deathlef said:
Right. Look at the attendance of the Gigantour. Not many. Reason enough to hate you American metalheads.

They come to Germany on a regular basis, because we give them love!

:Smug: Stupid Post.

I think Nevermore should open for Nevermore... i mean, if you give the opening a short set of 6-8 songs, then you can give the headliner atleast 14 songs. And if there wasn't a curfew at the venues, then you could probably fit another opening band in there... something along the lines of Nevermore? hm..