US Headlining Tour!?

Matt Lee

Aug 6, 2004
New York, NY
Ok so I thought the Opeth thing was a bonus and Nevermore was still planning on doing a US headlining tour following the European headlining tour. Did I hallucinate that? I was contacting their booking people about what it would take to get them through Wisconsin for the US headlining tour I heard they were "planning" and the response I got was simply "They will be supporting Opeth in the US" and a list of dates. Maybe it's just too soon, or do you think the US headliner has been axed or at least shelved due to the Opeth deal?

i'd expect a headlining tour to be planned once the opeth thing is over, depending on the different crowd reactions to Nevermore. if it looks like they will draw a huge crowd, then i can count on it!

Will Bozarth said:
i'd expect a headlining tour to be planned once the opeth thing is over, depending on the different crowd reactions to Nevermore. if it looks like they will draw a huge crowd, then i can count on it!

yeah, thats basically what they said when I asked them about future tours.

first opeth, then headlining... then.... MORE!!!???!??!?! ;)

OMGZ TURN THIS THREAD INTO AN OPETH HATE BAND!

everyone, fuck your opinions on Opeth right now.

Jason - Steve's not playing the Dragonlord release, plus ms. a hinted that it's because of his involvement of Nevermore touring at the time, which is with Opeth.