Nevermore - To Open Opeth Tour

the phish said:
Nevermore don't need to play songs in 6/4 to sound good LOL

Let the seed-awaken... i mean Let the phish-hating begin.

lol, i wont let the hating begin...but he, you were refering to opeth most probably. in fact they use 3/4 and 6/8 but i never heard them playing a 6/4...

Goddammit! they're not gonna be there for the Hollywood date!

*pissed*

oh well...I missed Opeth the last time, so I'll see them this time (with or without Nevermore)

WHoohOO!
*dances*

YES! I can't fucking wait!
I guess I'll be seeing a few of you on October 11th!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :Spin:

I'd love to see Nevermore confirmed...I just checked the opera house site for the Toronto date and it says:

28th Inertia Entertainment Presents…
OPETH with guests TBA
Doors 8pm all ages & 19+ $32 advance at Ticketmaster

Will Bozarth said:
um. Jim told me they may be headlining in February?
Yeh, Warrel told me the same. Support tour to increase the fanbase more and then hopefully a US headlining tour. Good shit in my humble opinion.

PratlPoet said:
Wow, this will be the second time seing both powerhouses on one stage in one night...VERY cool!

Yep, now the roles will be reversed. I love Opeth and I like the new disc but it didn't grab me like their last three. This Godless Endeavor hit me like a ton of bricks from the very first note. I hope Nevermore gets at least an hour. So much for my wish list of older gems!!!

unknown said:
Goddammit! they're not gonna be there for the Hollywood date!

*pissed*

oh well...I missed Opeth the last time, so I'll see them this time (with or without Nevermore)

yeah, I just looked at tour dates and saw Nevermore in europe still. I'm still going because I've never seen Opeth and I really wanted to see them over the summer, but that sotu tour just didn't sound good with most of those other bands.

bball_1523 said:
yeah, I just looked at tour dates and saw Nevermore in europe still. I'm still going because I've never seen Opeth and I really wanted to see them over the summer, but that sotu tour just didn't sound good with most of those other bands.
Lucky for me, I saw Opeth twice in the past, before that hideous Sounds of the Mall Tour... the first time was with Paradise Lost (who, actually, only played one or two good songs... go figure) and the second time was with Porcupine Tree.