OPETH FULL TOUR ANNOUNCED! Nevermore and Pelican on different legs!!

Usually I complain because south Florida never gets good shows...but yes, this time..no complaining. I will be at the Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale on 11/11! Mainly for Nevermore, but Opeth is good too. I just haven't heard enough of them yet to call myself a fan.

11/8: Atlanta, GA
Roxy Theatre

note II: for the dates 10/24-11/11, OPETH headline, Nevermore supports.

FUCK YEAH![/team america]

Yes!!!!!!!!!!

I get Nevermore on 10/30 at the Palladium in Worcester.
It's a great venue for them, and usually fills right up.
I've seen them there 4 times before, and the crowd is always very receptive.
:headbang:

I'll be hitting both the NYC show and the Philly shows.

I'm a little disappointed that Nevermore isn't doing a headlining tour. I guess this makes more sense for them, on some level, or they wouldn't be doing it. I'm not sure what opening for Opeth does for them. It's not as if there are a whole lot of Opeth fans who are unaware of Nevermore. And from that respect, this tour is somewhat strange. It seems that most tours these days look to key in on more than one audience. I think Opeth and Nevermore share a fairly common fanbase.

Since there are only two bands on this tour, I hope Nevermore gets to play for an hour.

As for Pelican, I wish when Nevermore joined it became a three band tour, with Nevermore garnering the middle slot. I'd like to see Pelican live.

Zod

hey Larf, I'll come... however i don't have money to fly down to where you live in the first place... wait... where do you live again?

Larf03 said:
I live in CHicoutimi... 500 KM north of montreal!!!

FInd a place where I could pick you up and DO come!
Too Far :( I live on the west coast. That'd take me 2 days and 3 hours of driving...

Quick question, whats the closest airport to you?

I saw Nevermore/Opeth at The Culture Room waaaaay back....one of my favorite shows and when you add The Booby Trap to the festivities, well.....talk about a great freaking day. Now the worst part is they are coming back and I'm in San Diego...no date here and it would be with Pelican (worst band name ever) instead. I went to the Pelican website....sorry fans...not sure what that is all about...if you like all instrumental music, there is none better than Ozric Tentacles.

Sorry Fred, It would cost me $1000 to fly round-trip to get there... Hey Kev... wait... Nevermore isn't on any of the west coast dates are they?