Opeth - First Dates On Tour Cancelled Due To Visa Issues

I got this message from Laurent of Pelican: We got a show on Sunday at Neckbeards, 5072 S Prince, Tempe, AZ 85283, .. 480-829-0607. Spread the word! I'll post on the site, etc. tomorrow but wanted to give you a head's up. --Laurent

They're still gonna string together shows on all 3 missing dates if any of you are interested.

I just heard about this today since I was going to the hollywood house of blues show. I am hoping Nevermore can take over on their postponed show, but if inside sources say not, then whatever works. I also hope they re-schedule on a weekend like friday or saturday, because it's kinda hard on a school day or work day for others.

:zombie: Fuckin' goddammit. Not that I care to see Opeth too much, but I rescheduled a bunch of shit to get to see N'more......always someone fartin' in my pillow.........:puke:

Nevermore wont be touring with opeth from what inside sources say no matter what happens ....

Bah, bah, and meh. *frumps*

Has anyone heard any news?
something tells me opeth's management will wait till the last fucking second before they give us a final update.
:zzz:
I hope they still play..

the_drip said:
Nevermore will do whatever CM tells them to do.

Well a gig's a gig. Nevermore can't not afford to tour with a band like Opeth if they get the chance. Roadrunner have been promoting Opeth as "the new slipknot" and with their corporate might and huge advertising budget that must eclipse CM by ten, then Nevermore will get huge exposure by this tour.

I personally don't care for this corporate way of doing things but, Nevermore deserve a chance to make some money and sell some god-damn records! And we are hardly gonna grudge them at are we?

Brooks said:
Poo!

And what do you care Karen, you hate Opeth! Poo on you!

WHAT ?
who told you that?
I love Opeth, I just don't like them LIVE. there's a big difference, mmK, mister blue slurpy? ;) :loco:

Could someone tell me if the East Coast dates are still on?
having another Jaxx date being cencelled will really make me a sad Lioness.

Dead_Lioness said:
WHAT ?
who told you that?
I love Opeth, I just don't like them LIVE. there's a big difference, mmK, mister blue slurpy? ;) :loco:

Could someone tell me if the East Coast dates are still on?
having another Jaxx date being cencelled will really make me a sad Lioness.

Oh come on, you and Lori both gave me shit when I said they were one of the few bands I fanboy-out for :err::devil: