King Diamond first tour dates released!

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
KING DIAMOND, NILE, KREATOR, LEAVES’ EYES, and CELLADOR will be teaming up for a North American tour next Spring. The first tour dates to be released are as follows:

April 2 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
April 25 - San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore

God damn... Nile, Kreator, and the King? Niiiiiiice.

I'm gonna get tickets for the BB King's show as soon it is on sale, and any other city with a possibility that I might go to.
The King Diamond shows I've been to were the best shows I've ever experienced. The band sounds amazing, his voice is simply incredible, and the shows were very intimate. Even though the Detroit show was in a fairly large venue.
Cool that Nile was added. They did pretty well on the last US tour with King.
Also looking forward for Kreator, one of my favorite thrash bands. I've been listening to albums from King and Kreator all day in celebration of the tour news.

Cellador and Leaves' Eyes are pretty shitty though.

Nile with King Diamond again?

this is awesome! but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nile needs a headlining tour!

cant wait to sing along with the King though, ready for some highs!!!

I hope he does Mercyful Fate songs again. When he did Come To The Sabbath and Evil last time, I've never seen such a reaction from a crowd before, even compared to when Maiden does their self titled song.

I can't sing any of his parts, but after a few drinks, I'll try my best

Oh ho ho!

I hope he does indeed.

I'll wait till more dates come out to see which ones I am gonna go to, but I haven't seen the King before... so I am excited already.

Yeah, I was gonna try the other night actually, but I couldn't find a wine glass and didn't feel like going to the store.

Oh ho ho!

I hope he does indeed.

I'll wait till more dates come out to see which ones I am gonna go to, but I haven't seen the King before... so I am excited already.
If you're even half the MF/KD fanboy I am, seeing him play Evil live will be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life. It was better than everything else, and I mean everything!

I'd go, but I don't have anyone to go with. I really only go to shows if I'm with friends or with a date.

holy shit not only are the bands amazing, but i can skip that leave eyes band and cellador and get there in time for kreator nile and king! fucking score!!!11111