OPETH FULL TOUR ANNOUNCED! Nevermore and Pelican on different legs!!

Bacchante said:
Speaking of Opeth, did anyone else watch their new music video?
I did....uhm.
The band shots were awesome...but I'm not so sure about everything else..
It seemed really rushed. To be honest, I was a little sad after watching it. heh

Watch out for them toilet snakes!
..And zorro! :p

It blows goats. And not even metal satanic goats. Goats that go "faaaaaag" instead of bleeting.

BlackwaterNymph said:
It blows goats. And not even metal satanic goats. Goats that go "faaaaaag" instead of bleeting.
Explains why "Ghost Reveries" is the most successful Opeth album to date.

I heard it's the worst song on the album anyway... and I LIKED Zorro! Funny stuff!

Speaking as someone who spells like a filthy jew by your definition, I can't be a spelling nazi. But I bet rebirth is.

Hmm, I get Cryptopsy/Suffocation on Friday Oct 7th and then Opeth/Pelican on October 9th (I can only wonder why the hell they decided to kick off their tour in AZ). I could make a metal weekend of it, and spend the day between soaked in vodka.

Arizona got blessed, not screwed. Pelican is much better live than Nevermore is.

and I HAVE NO SATURDAY PLANS AND I WILL GO TO THAT SHOW AT JAXX NOTHING WILL STOP ME

I'd better buy tickets now just to be on the safe side.

Larf03 said:
I smell a road trip...

I think I might catch the Worchester show...

COnvince me someone? it's a 8 hour drive...
If you mean the Worcester date on october 30, i shall convince you by informing you that I will be there.

I'll be at that Worcester show as well. But I think I'd trade Nevermore for Pelican if I had the choice. I've just been really into Pelican as of late and I think they'd be a really awesome, unique band to see live. Their new album is pretty incredible. For those who haven't heard them, they basically sound similar to Isis, but without vocals. I think Australasia is heavier than the new one, but The Fire in Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw is a much more cohesive effort.

Wolftribe at school said:
If you mean the Worcester date on october 30, i shall convince you by informing you that I will be there.

Cool... I think I will look into it then... I'm planning on taking a couple of days off when I get back from england ... if the trip has not cost me too much I will get in my car (on which I will just have made some repairs) and take it to Worchester...