Dimmu Borgir USA tourdates

rottingflesh said:
the masquerade is very cool...you will dig it.

i have never been to the place in san fran, what is it like?
Great American Music Hall is pretty dope. i saw CoF there in 2001 and dimmu played there that year as well but i didnt make that show. its a really cool old theatre. cool setting for live music.
-neal

I just picked up my ticket, for the opening toronto date!
It appears Nevermore is Co-Headlining the tour with DB.

It doesn't say "with special guests" just simply
"Inertia presents: DIMMU BORGIR & NEVERMORE"

it could be a rather late finish, if both DB and nevermore get full set time. Aslong as Nevermore goes on befor DB, i'm happy it's a long ways home to fucking Newmarket :(

yeah.....the length worries me

the ttc are fucking time nazis......they close an hour early some days....the lazy fucks

unregistered said:
No NYC? What gives? There are plenty of metalheads here, in the most populous city in the USA.

well one, the metalfest in NJ hopes to bring everyone from NJ, NYC and possibly philly out, but that tour is playin NYC in december at lamours

I don't know so much if they close an hour early, but simply on weekdays they just aren't open passed midnight. I think that the last subway train leaves either top end around this time. It might be 1 am it's been a while since i've had to take the train that late.

This venue sucks location wise, atleast at the reverb/kathedral (where i've only ever seen Nevermore play all four times i've seen them) is Much further North, and has better subway access. Not to mention main street access.

well lets see here, i finally got Enemies of Reality so now i have a reason to post here....

and as for the Dimmu tour wit Nevermore... ill be here...

11/15/2003 Philadelphia, PA Troc

More than likely traveling with Will of course...

12/01/2003 Vancouver, CAN Commodore

FUCK!!!!!!

During motherfucking fuck exams. I can't travel then.

shoveshitcuntcockfuckbitchwhoreslutassrapingbastardgoddamnMOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

IMO Hypocrisy has more to offer as a co-headlining band than Nevermore, Im just gonna watch Bodom and Hypocrisy and then get trashed!!!!